Morning spliff before anal cavity search

EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious shit fags scared to get high before going to the airport. Talking about changing clothes and shit. Ya'll must live with your parents, no one gives a fuck if you stink like weed at the airport. blow blunts and drink whiskey at the airport bar. 10 dollars a shot??? No problem, they give you a double for A LITTLE more. amateurs

• Like 1

Forget it.

All of you should carry weed on you in the airports.

Small amounts won't get you busted.

No not at all.

They really don't care.

I mean, why would any security group that strip searches old ladies in wheelchairs care about your weed?

I know, I know...they are looking for bombs...and ONLY bombs.

For real, they don't care.

I read the TSA memo that said they don't give a fuck.

Those were the exact words, too.

"WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DRUGS FOR PERSONAL USE ON THESE MORONS."

Go nuts, guys.

Have a blast.

I'm not sure dude said when, he's probably somewhere else by now. Either way, if you're thinking of doing it you have to ask yourself if it's worth the potential hassle you will face, whether it's extensive searching or getting arrested. Anyone even considering taking shit with them on the plane should consider the fact that once you step into the airport it's all federally regulated territory. Sure, there might be the random cool guy who doesn't give a shit about some weed, but on the other hand, all of those TSA motherfuckers are federal officers by nature of their employment, and if they catch you with something illegal it only makes them look good. On top of that, shit that might normally cause you no trouble could land your ass in hot water once you hit the airport. Get drunk and act like an ass in a bar, maybe you get thrown out on your ass or beat up by a bouncer. Do that shit on a plane, end up in federal court the next day with your name in the news. As someone stated above me, you can easily find some shit where you touch down.

This all being said, 2 stories I was told of recently. One homie of mine, who has his medical card, hopped on the plane from the state that issued his card no questions asked and flew to a state that does not have any medical privileges no problem. Another homie told me how he and his boys were in CAN and had some good bud that they smoked before the airport so they wouldn't have it on them, walked in stinking. Security pulled them aside, they told them the truth, had their shit gone over thoroughly, and were on their way.