Morning spliff before anal cavity search

EXECUTIVE_FINGERBLAST

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah man, i fly frequently and i ALWAYS burn on my way to the airport. you can go in that bitch stinkin like whatever, but if your bringin some with u then dont be walkin in that place smelling like tommy chong. whenever i fly with bud i always keep it on my person. wrap it up tight n jock that shit. The dogs you see at the airport are rarely looking for pot, they are usually trained to find explosives.

the issue is, ive got a 2 hour layover and a reefer in my cig pack. i just want to walk out and take the drugs before my next flight.

is it that easy?

i would pass... no pun intended. i have seen people yanked from line for "smelling" like weed let alone having it.

Why would you even want to be high on a floating metal tube in the sky? That shit would drive me nuts.

I took shrooms one day and then got a call that my flight had been moved to that day instead of the next day. It was an interesting flight to say the least but would not do it again.

I havent flown in a while and im not sure how up tight tsa is now.

Im planning on smoking a marijuana cigarette before my flight, do i need to be hesitant about smelling like bud and what not before the security check?

bustyasian.jpg

hahaha oh man... before i left for france, my brother came to say bye to me in the airport and brought weed with him. since my bags were over 50lbs, we had to take shit out, and he slipped some nug in, and it started to stink, and my mother was yelling literally "il sent les joint!" (it smells like weed) right next to the security guys, and it stunk for a good 10 feet around us... and nothing happened, and i got so bugged by the smell and already being completely blasted that i told him to keep it!

but yea, afterthat, and the fact that i was able to bring some other shit with me on my check in (thats the best place i feel like, having it on my person i just bug out at the thought) i realize that they have more important thigns to deal with than a little bit of drugs for personal use!

that was cake. smoked it in dallas, litterally just walked out cheifed it and went back in. granite it looked and burned like a cig,i know somepeople were smelling that shit though.

walking back through security was nerve wrecking. kept picturing this

no, no, no buddy that is federal property and if you get caught that would be some serious charges. might even catch a trafficking charge...or an attempt at least

but they didnt say shit.

all in all that shit was easy, just be skeptical if you do it.

/close thread

ban OP

that was cake. smoked it in dallas, litterally just walked out cheifed it and went back in. granite it looked and burned like a cig,i know somepeople were smelling that shit though.

walking back through security was nerve wrecking. kept picturing this

but they didnt say shit.

all in all that shit was easy, just be skeptical if you do it.

/close thread

ban OP

fuck_yea_When_memes_collide_Interwebs_Internets_Competition_s508x395_88087_580_memebase_10-s508x395-153804-535.png

i realize that they have more important thigns to deal with than a little bit of drugs for personal use!

Umm, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you're wrong. If and when they find anything illegal on you or in your bags I guarantee they would try to prosecute you to the full extent of the law. Now, obviously the people working for TSA are not our best and brightest, if they were I'm sure they'd be working for another agency, however if they found a bag/joint/tumbleweed on you they're not going to let you slide on some it's for personal use shit. That's absurd.

i'm almost positive that tsa employees (the majority) don't give a flying fuck if someone has a little bit of weed, chances are they'll take the drug for themselves before reporting it. how many times have any of you heard about someone getting arrested for a little bit of drugs at an airport?

like i said in my previous post, it stank of weed for a good 10ft around me when i was in the airport, with the security guards and everything, and nothing happened. i happily blew my opana when i touched down in paris.

"I'm here for the B.C.S."

Body Cavity Search

My fist shatters your grill

I've done what I've done

Time for me to fufill my desires to kill

All that tries to kill me I return

My intention is TO SEE YOU BURN!

No soy el muchacho con mal intenciones

En la casa yo soy el hombre com pantalones

Tenga una fuerza como herculito

Si no te gusta pues Mamame el bicho

BODY CAVITY SEARCH

Nadie nunca vas a entender

Aqui yo soy que nunca vas a perder

Pasas años y todavia quiere joder

Como tyson a si te voy a morder

Quieres gritar como una mujer

To voy a mostrar y ahora vas a prender

Tu tiene mucho pelos en tu lengua

De tu boca sale mucha mierda

Empanadas de macana somos por la maseta

Body cavity search

Is what I intend to give you

There's no hope

When my fist goes right through you

Don't you feel surprised that I'm not,

Not your dentist

Now your face is numb

Don't you feel a little restless

I took shrooms one day and then got a call that my flight had been moved to that day instead of the next day. It was an interesting flight to say the least but would not do it again.

Yeah I flew on the tail end ofa mushroom trip as well and itsucked. I'd been up for two days, had the same clothes on, was sweaty and unshaven amd convinced some drug enforcement yahoo was going to pop out at any minute. Being high on planes sucks.

Thankfully it was only a 1 hour flight.