Don't quit your day job.

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my day job. The old fella has gone thru 3 pairs of depends today. Thats fine. I always make sure he has some so he doesn't forget to put em on.... which he does anyway. If i try to help him he gets mad. If I leave him to do it himself he forgets his depends. He can hardly walk let alone make it to the bathroom to piss. So lunch comes around he pisses himself. No depends all over the kitchen floor. I get him some depends and a rag to wash his legs and nuts off. He starts putting em on and pisses the new depends before i get him in his pants. I help him into the bathroom and help him into some new depends. He doesn't quite understand how to put em on or the pants for that matter but i get him in some new ones and some pants on so all he has to do is stand up from the toilet and pull em up. Instead he starts taking everything back off. At this point hes asking for help... i'm trying my best to keep a positive attitude while pleading with him to get it together.

Thats my day job. I did just get a raise tho. Helps me pay for school.

depends

I thought you were joking about the diapers the same way people joke about guys needing a tampon. Haha This reminds me of the time I sent a free sample of adult diapers to a friend and, oddly enough, the time my friend sent me a package titled "Filipinos on the Moon Fund". I was wondering why the mailman was laughing as he handed over the package.

You ever have those days....

... Where you question what you do and why you do it?

Well I'm having one of those fuckers now. Christ almighty, I was ready in more than one occasion just to go out for a smoke and not come back. I would have left all my clients in the lurch happily just for 5mins of breathing space. Combine that all with a dickhead for a boss and numerous colleagues it was fucking tough getting through today..

How does anyone else cope?

/end thread and go back to sulking in the pub.

Re: You ever have those days....

Almost every day is one of those days. It doesn't help that it's so bloody dreary either.

Britney Spears was in Stokey and Dalston today apparently, you should have gone and thrown eggs at her, that would have cheered you right up.

Yeah, i recently realized that i really should have studied something completely different; after getting through academic school general requirements, I've hated every single one of my actual major classes. I am very close to graduation; single digits in terms of credits. And i get to repay the loans regardless of whether i finish or not. So i sweat out the rest of my time here ... maybe i'll get a job sometime.

Coping? I started drinking by myself and sleeping with everything. Skateboarding too.

^me too.

'on a long enough time line the survival rate for everyone drops to zero'

i'm not sure we could be any more insignificant when you consider the amount of stuff in the universe and the amount of time it has and will exist (ed)

do it to it

you die at the end.

fuck working jobs you dont enjoy. find a more chill pub to work at, brah.

this. and wait. if you're a bar tender, suck it up. what an awesome jerb, man.

there are a billion people out there including myself that would give just about

anything for a gig like that.