should i fist my new girlfriend?

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: should i fart on my new girlfriend?

In other news...A Chinese man thought he would look years younger after bathing with live eels in a spa treatment designed to remove dead skin. Instead, one of the eels meant to eat the man's dead skin cells decided to enter his penis through the urethra.

Yes, it swam up his penis and into his bladder.

According to Metro.co, Zhang Nan, 56, tried to grab the six-inch eel before it could swim all the way up inside him, but the eel was too slippery for him. From the story:

'I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body. But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis,' the 56-year-old from Honghu, Hubei province said.

'I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis.'

Tony is on the right track.

What I would do is keep her in a small room whenever she isn't at school/working/out with friends. Basically any time you spend together, confine her to a small room. There will be a tube in the wall of this room that dispenses food.

With a discreet sound system wired into the room, fart into a microphone so it is projected into the room via the speakers and she hears all the nuances. Just be sure to refer to my story on the last page so as to avoid making a mess. Immediately after you do this, dispense some of the food.

Essentially, you're going to keep doing this for an indefinite time period. Over time she will start to associate the sound of your farts with being fed, and you will have invaluably contributed to the field of human psychology. This experiment has been successfully conducted with dogs and ringing bells.

Contribute for the good of mankind.

I'm definitely starting to rethink our engagement.

i don't know how old you are but, just fart man. if a chick breaks up with you for some passed gas then she aint worth shit. i farted on a girl while in bed once she said "oh grooooossss it's warm!!" she got me back by farting on my face....literally on my face. I had to applaud her for the effort in timing that went into that. make games of it...it's fun./noscat

I never knew what was the acceptable time frame before doing it. One day I was giving her a back massage and one slipped out. I totally farted on my girlfriend. Probably one of the best days of my relationship. If freaks and geeks taught me anything its how can you love someone if you can't fart in front of them?

We've broken up since, but it really was a learning experience that I'll take with me into new relationships.

• Like 1