should i fist my new girlfriend?

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: should i fart on my new girlfriend?

Just saying I love mexican food, as does she, so its just a matter of time before I do cut ass all over the poor girl... currently ripping ass in the restroom or kitchen away from her.

I don't want to fart on her necessarily but its probably good to innoculate her with my man smells early on.

Is two months good?

dont waste any more time! if u do it may cause a back up and u'll have to drink black pony piss water to solve it or something like that.

my current gf does not mind my manly scents. i ripped ass the second time we hung out after eating tacos.. and it makes her laugh. even tho she did not find it amusing when i farted on her:)

If you are a real boss you fart in front of them before you date. like lift a leg off the couch and tear lion ass. When you finally bed her down and wife her up shes so used to the farts, if you're not peeing in her butt and farting down her throat you must be gay.

This is hardly related, but I know some kid who was calling random numbers and then ripping into the phone when they picked up. I guess he was doing it sans pants for better acoustics /NH.

Long story short, after doing it successfully a couple times he dialed, they picked up, and he shit all over the phone.

Give her some chocolate right after you fart on her for the first time, and the next few subsequent times.

That should help her adjust to your manly odors by associating them with something sweet and pleasant.

After a while your farts will have such close ties to chocolate in her mind, that just the fart by it's lonesome will trigger an immediate release of endorphins, inducing a euphoric state of ecstasy.

Letting one rip on occasion could therefore become a vital step towards building a healthy, happy relationship.

• Like 1

Tony is on the right track.

What I would do is keep her in a small room whenever she isn't at school/working/out with friends. Basically any time you spend together, confine her to a small room. There will be a tube in the wall of this room that dispenses food.

With a discreet sound system wired into the room, fart into a microphone so it is projected into the room via the speakers and she hears all the nuances. Just be sure to refer to my story on the last page so as to avoid making a mess. Immediately after you do this, dispense some of the food.

Essentially, you're going to keep doing this for an indefinite time period. Over time she will start to associate the sound of your farts with being fed, and you will have invaluably contributed to the field of human psychology. This experiment has been successfully conducted with dogs and ringing bells.

Contribute for the good of mankind.