Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nsmbfan

should i fist my new girlfriend?

Re: should i fart on my new girlfriend?

Just saying I love mexican food, as does she, so its just a matter of time before I do cut ass all over the poor girl... currently ripping ass in the restroom or kitchen away from her.

I don't want to fart on her necessarily but its probably good to innoculate her with my man smells early on.

Is two months good?

Smokin some tumbleweed right nao

I farted close after 4 months. I took it slow.

dont waste any more time! if u do it may cause a back up and u'll have to drink black pony piss water to solve it or something like that.

my current gf does not mind my manly scents. i ripped ass the second time we hung out after eating tacos.. and it makes her laugh. even tho she did not find it amusing when i farted on her:)

Fart on your old, piss on your new.

Holy shit... :lol:

I guess its a question I always knew I would need to answer one day. Most of my relationships last two weeks.

If you are a real boss you fart in front of them before you date. like lift a leg off the couch and tear lion ass. When you finally bed her down and wife her up shes so used to the farts, if you're not peeing in her butt and farting down her throat you must be gay.

This is hardly related, but I know some kid who was calling random numbers and then ripping into the phone when they picked up. I guess he was doing it sans pants for better acoustics /NH.

Long story short, after doing it successfully a couple times he dialed, they picked up, and he shit all over the phone.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now