September 11th ...10 years later.

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Truthers, that dude who created Loose Change, Dylan Avery, is no longer a Truther.

He now claims the "government let it happen." He now lives in LA and is trying to be a film director.

I hope he gets assassinated by aliens

all bs aside, let's not let this thread become a conspiracy theory thread. Then again, ch.0

DAO please don't tell me you're a truther...

I'm not one of these tin foil hat wearing, Alex Jones listening assholes who latches onto every conspiracy theory that the internet spits out, but facts are facts.

All three of them buildings were built to withstand getting hit by planes. And building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane.

All three came down exactly like a controlled demolition.

So even if you buy the story of jet fuel burning hotter than it actually does and that being the cause of why the twin towers fell, there is no valid argument for why building 7 fell at all. Much less in the same exact controlled demolition style implosion.

The only logical explanation is that the plane that went down in PA was supposed to hit building 7, it didn't, and the explosives went off anyway.

Speaking of Truthers, that dude who created Loose Change, Dylan Avery, is no longer a Truther.

He now claims the "government let it happen." He now lives in LA and is trying to be a film director.

Isn't what they were claiming all along?

I watched some of that video and it was loaded with so much bullshit that I just figured it was a disinformation video put out to deliberately coral everybody who questions 911 into the same "nut job" pen.

I believe the Bush administration definitely knew 911 was gonna happen and let it.

Not only that, they rigged the buildings with explosives to bring them down just to make it that much worse. They needed to enrage America's racism to get behind them on Iraq. And Afghanistan was just convenient collateral damage because they weren't about to go to war with Saudi Arabia where most of the hijackers were actually from, shit, they flew Bin Laden's family out on the next jet while the rest of the country was a no-fly zone.

I'm not one of these tin foil hat wearing, Alex Jones listening assholes who latches onto every conspiracy theory that the internet spits out, but facts are facts.

All three of them buildings were built to withstand getting hit by planes. And building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane.

All three came down exactly like a controlled demolition.

So even if you buy the story of jet fuel burning hotter than it actually does and that being the cause of why the twin towers fell, there is no valid argument for why building 7 fell at all. Much less in the same exact controlled demolition style implosion.

The only logical explanation is that the plane that went down in PA was supposed to hit building 7, it didn't, and the explosives went off anyway.

Those buildings were designed in the 1960s and meant to withstand smaller planes, going at slower speeds. These planes were much larger and going at more than 500 mph.

Controlled demolitions usually consist of a series of squib flashes that go up and down the tower with loud explosions in a series followed right after the flashes -- like this:

There was none of that on 9/11.

Building 7 was not hit by a plane, it was hit by thousands of tons of chunks from WTC Tower 1, and became engulfed in flames due to various gas & electric generators in the buildings exploding. The bottom 10 floors of WTC 7 were taken out in huge chunks.

But your last part is the craziest -- that United 93 was meant to hit WTC 7. You just made that up right now? I've never seen a Truther push a theory before. They usually say that either the US shot down the plane, or that the plane didn't exist and that the crash site was faked. WTC 7 isn't even a landmark building. Also the flightpath of United 93 showed it heading southeast towards Washington DC. Intelligence gathered from Al Qaeda suggested it was going to hit the US Capitol.

• Like 1

Isn't what they were claiming all along?

I watched some of that video and it was loaded with so much bullshit that I just figured it was a disinformation video put out to deliberately coral everybody who questions 911 into the same "nut job" pen.

I believe the Bush administration definitely knew 911 was gonna happen and let it.

Not only that, they rigged the buildings with explosives to bring them down just to make it that much worse. They needed to enrage America's racism to get behind them on Iraq. And Afghanistan was just convenient collateral damage because they weren't about to go to war with Saudi Arabia where most of the hijackers were actually from, shit, they flew Bin Laden's family out on the next jet while the rest of the country was a no-fly zone.

Originally Dylan Avery claimed that the 9/11 attacks were entirely planned by the US government. Now he says that the US government only "let it happen"; alluding to the idea that an outside group did 9/11.

But you've got to be trolling... so Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen, and he had people plant explosives in the building to make it worse? Wouldn't the planes hitting the buildings be enough to enrage people and invade the Middle East?

Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were based in Afghanistan, and that's why we went to Afghanistan. It wouldn't make sense to attack Saudi Arabia.

Those buildings were designed in the 1960s and meant to withstand smaller planes, going at slower speeds. These planes were much larger and going at more than 500 mph.

Controlled demolitions usually consist of a series of squib flashes that go up and down the tower with loud explosions in a series followed right after the flashes -- like this:

There was none of that on 9/11.

Building 7 was not hit by a plane, it was hit by thousands of tons of chunks from WTC Tower 1, and became engulfed in flames due to various gas & electric generators in the buildings exploding. The bottom 10 floors of WTC 7 were taken out in huge chunks.

And that's your explanation for it free falling exactly like a controlled demolition?

Are you fucking serious?

Do you have any concept of how buildings are built, and what it takes for one to implode and come down in a crumbling free fall?

Nothing was falling on it when it collapsed.

But your last part is the craziest -- that United 93 was meant to hit WTC 7. You just made that up right now? I've never seen a Truther push a theory before. They usually say that either the US shot down the plane, or that the plane didn't exist and that the crash site was faked. WTC 7 isn't even a landmark building. Also the flightpath of United 93 showed it heading southeast towards Washington DC. Intelligence gathered from Al Qaeda suggested it was going to hit the US Capitol.

That's the only logical conclusion.

I can't be the only one to realize that.

I don't follow the tin-foil hat crown on this because most of the shit coming from them tends to reek of disinformation.

But you can't argue with the facts.

And the plane was hijacked by foreigners who barely had any flight practice. They could have been trying to figure the shit out in between either getting bum-rushed by passengers, or shot down by an F-16 depending on which story you believe.

Originally Dylan Avery claimed that the 9/11 attacks were entirely planned by the US government. Now he says that the US government only "let it happen"; alluding to the idea that an outside group did 9/11.

But you've got to be trolling... so Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen, and he had people plant explosives in the building to make it worse? Wouldn't the planes hitting the buildings be enough to enrage people and invade the Middle East?

Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden were based in Afghanistan, and that's why we went to Afghanistan. It wouldn't make sense to attack Saudi Arabia.

It wasn't enough in 1993 when one of the towers was bombed.

hundreds dead will enrage people to a point, but thousands of dead will lead to the blind rage that had the massive amount of sheep screaming "Never forget 911" at anybody who even questioned why we were about to invade Iraq. Despite the fact that Saddam had beef with Al Qaeda, despite the fact that our own weapons inspectors were saying that Bush is lying about Saddam having nukes, and despite the fact that Afghanistan was supposedly responsible for Al Qaeda, and was where we were fighting Al Qaeda yet for some reason was taking the backseat to the invasion of Iraq.

And that's your explanation for it free falling exactly like a controlled demolition?

Are you fucking serious?

Do you have any concept of how buildings are built, and what it takes for one to implode and come down in a crumbling free fall?

Nothing was falling on it when it collapsed.

So how do you explain WTC 7 being engulfed in fire for hours? Someone went inside and just set the fires?

WTC 1 crashing in to WTC 7:

2222.jpg

Damage to south face of WTC 7:

wtc7swd.jpg

r2009wtc7southview03.png

That's the only logical conclusion.

I can't be the only one to realize that.

I don't follow the tin-foil hat crown on this because most of the shit coming from them tends to reek of disinformation.

But you can't argue with the facts.

And the plane was hijacked by foreigners who barely had any flight practice. They could have been trying to figure the shit out in between either getting bum-rushed by passengers, or shot down by an F-16 depending on which story you believe.

How is it a "fact" that United 93 was meant to hit WTC 7? I thought that's just a theory you came up with?

The pilots went to flight schools for at least a year. They didn't have to learn about take offs or landing (the hardest part), just steering and increasing & decreasing altitude.

They were rushed by passengers... Families who talked to their loved ones said they were planning to all rush the cockpit. Recordings caught by air traffic control heard lots of screaming and scuffling.

It wasn't enough in 1993 when one of the towers was bombed.

hundreds dead will enrage people to a point, but thousands of dead will lead to the blind rage that had the massive amount of sheep screaming "Never forget 911" at anybody who even questioned why we were about to invade Iraq. Despite the fact that Saddam had beef with Al Qaeda, despite the fact that our own weapons inspectors were saying that Bush is lying about Saddam having nukes, and despite the fact that Afghanistan was supposedly responsible for Al Qaeda, and was where we were fighting Al Qaeda yet for some reason was taking the backseat to the invasion of Iraq.

I think like 6 people died in that 93 bombing...

I agree the Iraq War was a stupid war, which cost about 1 trillion in taxpayer money, and will cost more to take care of wounded vets and vets with PTSD for the rest of their lives. And yes 9/11 was used as part of the excuse to invade Iraq, even though Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks. I am with you there.

I supported the Afghanistan invasion though, although I think the US went in with too few troops and Rumsfeld's strategy was partly responsible for why Bin Laden got away at the Battle of Tora Bora.

DAO, for some one who thinks they have a critical eye you do seem very gullible at times.

But I do respect how you know how buildings are built and what it takes to implode one so it comes crumbling down in freefall......, unlike the rest of us who don't have a civil engineering degree and a demolition ticket, as you do.

Carry on.

It is on YouTube. I believe it.

Note how your video contains more mood enhancing music.

What was once known as the "information highway", today is more of a "disinformation highway".

Like I said, I don't even fucks with 99.99999% of these so called truthers.

But from day one I saw what I saw on the news.

I saw explosions going off and the buildings falling in a controlled demolition, and before it even came out the newscasters mouths that this looked like a controlled demolition I was already saying to myself "WTF??"

And then to hear it confirmed by actual firefighters who were there. People who other people have gone to painstaking extents to discredit. Why would people who weren't even there go through all that trouble to discredit actual eye witnesses in an attempt to support an official story that was clearly rushed and so obviously fabricated?

You really need to sharpen your bullshit detector.

So how do you explain WTC 7 being engulfed in fire for hours? Someone went inside and just set the fires?

WTC 1 crashing in to WTC 7:

Damage to south face of WTC 7:

Here's some better video of the building 7 collapse without the earie music.

Actually, without any sound or propaganda at all.

Note all the explosions on multiple floors @0:44 the second before it all comes falling down.

Incase you missed it the first time.

How is it a "fact" that United 93 was meant to hit WTC 7? I thought that's just a theory you came up with?

The pilots went to flight schools for at least a year. They didn't have to learn about take offs or landing (the hardest part), just steering and increasing & decreasing altitude.

It is not a fact that it was meant to hit building 7 any more than it is a fact that it was meant to hit the White House.

The facts in the case are that building 7 went down in a controlled demolition the same way that the twin towers did.

The facts are that building 7 was not hit by a plane and that whatever damage it suffered from "falling debris" would not have caused it to suddenly implode in a free fall demolition the way it did, much less would it have caused the completely visible explosions throughout the building that are clear as day at the 0:44 mark in the video that I posted.

And everybody who tried to train those "pilots" said from the gate that they were flunkies who were only interested in learning how to steer the plane, and had absolutely no interest in how to take off or land. It's not that far fetched of an idea to guess that some of them might not have been too proficient with navigation and coordinates.

They were rushed by passengers... Families who talked to their loved ones said they were planning to all rush the cockpit. Recordings caught by air traffic control heard lots of screaming and scuffling.

And I believe these family members when they say that.

I also believe what I heard that morning when I was listening Howard Stern and he switched from doing his normal shit to just covering what was going on, and before there was even any reports of that plane going down in PA some dude in the area called and said that he just saw a F-16 shoot down a jetliner. This was before anything was even reported about that plane going down.

Then 5 years later in 2006 when they rebroadcasted the tapes from that show I made it a point to listen just to hear if they were gonna replay that call, and it was edited out.

I've mentioned that call to people both before and after that rebroadcast that edited it out and the people I talked to who were listening in on that day all clearly remember and vouch for that call and were just as pissed about it being edited out of the rebroadcast.

It's extremely possible that those passengers did bum-rush the cockpit, then got shot down anyways.

Or that they were getting ready to do so, then got shot down before they could.

Or even that they tried and all got fucked up and their throats slashed by the Al Qaeda trained hijackers.

Nobodies arguing those points.

But then why was the planes pieces scattered over miles if it just crashed in one spot?

planes can and do break up mid air because of speed, g-forces and other issues that are compatible to the way these guys were flying them (they were flying them exceptionally fast) and also with hard changes in directions when flying at speed, as you'd expect a plane to do if there was a brawl in the cockpit.

Mark Bingham, the rugby player that helped storm the cockpit was a close family friend. I used to daydream of him landing multiple punches on those guys before shit ended.

I think like 6 people died in that 93 bombing...

I agree the Iraq War was a stupid war, which cost about 1 trillion in taxpayer money, and will cost more to take care of wounded vets and vets with PTSD for the rest of their lives. And yes 9/11 was used as part of the excuse to invade Iraq, even though Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks. I am with you there.

I supported the Afghanistan invasion though, although I think the US went in with too few troops and Rumsfeld's strategy was partly responsible for why Bin Laden got away at the Battle of Tora Bora.

I meant that it would have only been hundreds killed with the airplanes hitting the towers minus the explosives that were planted to bring the towers and building 7 down which turned "hundreds" of casualties into thousands.

And the reason why they went into Afghanistan with too few troops while basically blitzkrieging Iraq is because they didn't give a fuck about Afghanistan or Al Qaeda when they rigged the WTC with explosives and let Al Qaeda crash planes into them. Their eyes were set on Saddam the whole time. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda were just willing pawns who most likely didn't even know they were being used.

DAO, for some one who thinks they have a critical eye you do seem very gullible at times.

But I do respect how you know how buildings are built and what it takes to implode one so it comes crumbling down in freefall......, unlike the rest of us who don't have a civil engineering degree and a demolition ticket, as you do.

Carry on.

Says the self proclaimed paid disinformationist.

Don't you have some chinks to spy on?

planes can and do break up mid air because of speed, g-forces and other issues that are compatible to the way these guys were flying them (they were flying them exceptionally fast) and also with hard changes in directions when flying at speed, as you'd expect a plane to do if there was a brawl in the cockpit.

Mark Bingham, the rugby player that helped storm the cockpit was a close family friend. I used to daydream of him landing multiple punches on those guys before shit ended.

Then why the cover up that tried to deny that the plane even was scattered? Why did they not just say that that's what happened instead of "no, these "truthers" are lying. THe plane crashed in one spot, nothing to see here, move along"?