September 11th ...10 years later.

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well first troops are the reason your booboo ass is sitting down and writing some senseless shit. i dont get how the ones in iraq are given so much criticism when they do the same thing as soldiers in the cold war, civil, ww2 etc. they eliminate the enemy, simple as that. were in a war , not some little fight to make them learn their lesson, people will die whether you like it or not. soldiers are given orders from their lt's not the fuckin president, and if those orders arent fulfilled the soldiers will look at it like "the enemy won" which is never acceptable in war.

look if have to be so feminine about the fact that there risking their lives just so you could walk on the streets of America then you should be the one on the front lines

This fuckin' guy.

They're not risking their lives for me.

They're risking their lives for money, lies, a misplaced sense of duty & a perceived threat to the United States that does not exist outside of the wrecks that occurred that day.

The war is with two nations that did not plan any hijackings.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aide, bruh.

I'll keep wearing women's undergarments.

/FULL HOMO.

I ain't read shit, nor do I care to since a lot of you are fucking chimps. If you ain't about questioning your government, then you ain't American. I believe Jefferson called for a revolution every twenty years or so. Founding fathers were some real mother fuckers, too bad our society is basically bitch made these days. Nine-eleven has basically been mutated into one of thee greatest hustles and propaganda machines of all time. Fuck you if you think otherwise. Democracy has been replaced by distraction.

Love,

The Distracted

• Like 1

tillman12oz.jpg

Really?? That's Pat Tillman.

Standout at Arizona State. Drafted by the Arizona Cardinals.

In May 2002, eight months after the September 11 attacks and after

completing the fifteen remaining games of the 2001 season which followed

the attacks (at a salary of $512,000 per year),Tillman turned down

a contract offer of $3.6 million over three years from the Cardinals to enlist

in the U.S. Army.

Tillman and his brother Kevin enlisted on 31 May 2002. Kevin gave up the chance of

a career in professional baseball as he had already signed up to play for the Cleveland Indians.

In September 2002, they completed basic training together.

Tillman was subsequently redeployed to Afghanistan.

On April 22, 2004, he was killed by friendly fire. (Sourced from Wikipedia)

Tillman.

that sucks. (although hes dead) he must feel like a fucking idiot

I ain't read shit, nor do I care to since a lot of you are fucking chimps. If you ain't about questioning your government, then you ain't American. I believe Jefferson called for a revolution every twenty years or so. Founding fathers were some real mother fuckers, too bad our society is basically bitch made these days. Nine-eleven has basically been mutated into one of thee greatest hustles and propaganda machines of all time. Fuck you if you think otherwise. Democracy has been replaced by distraction.

Love,

The Distracted

People don't seem to remember what this country was founded on (a tax revolt against Britain) or they conveniently choose to forget.

And it's not the US I have a problem with. It's complacency, outright greed, things of that nature.

I feel for people in the military...but when you sign up you know damn well that you might have to do things that you (or others) may find morally reprehensible under pain of imprisonment or possible death. I have a hard time squaring that in my mind, but then again I never joined up, so...

I assumed there would be a lot of divergent opinion on here, and I was right. I think I expected a little more skepticism, though.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

-Soulless, heartless bastards!!!

9-11...lol? Yeah, soldiers serve for the free college education (if they're not killed), travel to exotic locations & the sheer joy of murdering men, raping women & children. I suppose they also want to come home maimed, paralyzed, blind, mentally ill, with ptsd, & maybe lose the ability to maintain relationships with their loved ones.

No names cause you know who you are, right?...turdz, assfacevictim,

corporalushouldbshankedquandry...et al

I am, always have been a strident anti-war & equal rights activist. I haven't said the pledge of allegiance since 1969 & won't until there's "justice for all".

So how can I support our troops/veterans without supporting WAR? By visiting the physically & psychologically wounded soldiers in a VA hospital or rehab. Seek out vets in your local homeless shelter. Stop by your local Fire Dept & say thanks. Raise your children to respect others. Teach & practice tolerance.

Be a motherfuckin' human being!!!

There are NO true victors in a WAR. Suffering, destruction, & human depravity no one's eyes should see.

VERY WAR IS/HAS BEEN BASED ON ECONOMICS.

NATURAL RESOURCES & POWER TO CONTROL SUCH.

I dedicate this "FUCK YOU" rant to certain 12ozer's whose keyboard courage, anti-american bravado, & "pseudo" nihilistic remarks based on ignorance & the glaringly obvious lack of historical knowledge or insight.

In addition to the insensitive 9-11 remarks, disparaging disrespect towards american servicewomen & men...then there are homophobic, misogynist references by et al. Damn, you suckers are just frightened little kids, hiding behind a screen, totally insecure & out of touch with your own sexuality, gender equality, & REALITY. Anyone who thinks feminine attributes denote weakness are once again, displaying sub/un-conscious FEAR.

Yeah, I'm irritated by "their" empiricist, pedantic overload of inerudition.

Unfortunately, some of YOU are just FUCKIN' IDIOTS

Didn't post MY opinion to win any popularity contest here...

You most certainly can say/do whatever. I as well.

Best believe "missy", I don't give 2 shits about you either. Not gonna have a war vet contest between whose family was where when. You'll lose. As they say in 12oz~FAIL.

I'd rather say what I believe to be my personal truth & if you're all fuckin bent outta shape, oh well. You're the one who has to live with yourself. Karma's a big bitch, grow the fuck up.

I don't find the need to conform to any web forum protocol or find humor in sick shit to fit in....?

OK, so I'm a f****t, dude, blahdy-blah-blah.

I feel great knowing my heart is true. When you dish it, shit, learn to take backlash dickhead.

jk

youve been alive and speaking since 1969 and your on 12oz prophet talking politics with graff heads? might be time to get a life...

"Alive & speaking" (makes no sense/syntax) since '69 (a great year btw, u missed out)

I have a good life, thank you for your concern though. Sweet of you to think of me!!!

Catch up if you can!!!

Didn't post MY opinion to win any popularity contest here...

You most certainly can say/do whatever. I as well.

Best believe "missy", I don't give 2 shits about you either. Not gonna have a war vet contest between whose family was where when. You'll lose. As they say in 12oz~FAIL.

I'd rather say what I believe to be my personal truth & if you're all fuckin bent outta shape, oh well. You're the one who has to live with yourself. Karma's a big bitch, grow the fuck up.

I don't find the need to conform to any web forum protocol or find humor in sick shit to fit in....?

OK, so I'm a f****t, dude, blahdy-blah-blah.

I feel great knowing my heart is true. When you dish it, shit, learn to take backlash dickhead.

jk

youre the one that is getting upset. all i was saying was that ultimately all jokes aside (even though i came at you) i have respect for the troops.. & I wasnt trying to pull a "i have THIS many vet relatives!" card.. maybe you overlooked my point because you want to be right so bad.

im not going to argue though. shits over.

FUCK ME...I GUESS...

Obviously...

Not knowing any 12oz members personally or as "internet friends" & not seeing facial or physical gestures make words all the more open to individual (mis)interpretation.

Apparently my comments rmore often than not, read as contemptuous, or even haughty.to some. Surely I'm guilty of the same indignant attitude over others' innocuous/humorous remarks, being unfamiliar with their persona.

Best believe, I've had a 4 decade long intense LOVE of graff.

Enjoy sharp, poigniantt, challenging political repartee.

Will NEVER apologize for standing up for equal rights.

Will NEVER back down when a friend needs help.

Will RESCUE as many animals as possible in my lifetime.

I LOVE MY SON.

Oh yeah...Fuck you too fuckers!!!

• 1 year later...