nike mags

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% of proceeds benefit The Michael J. Fox Foundation

If you had $4000 to give to charity, and you got a pair of Nike Mags out of the deal, you'd buy em.

with the amount of money they spent on the 2 minute commercial with special fx and actor cameos, not to mention the cost of the p.r. train thats been behind this it sure is a good thing it only cost 45 cents to make a pair of these in China. God bless cheap labor. :rolleyes:

with the amount of money they spent on the 2 minute commercial with special fx and actor cameos, not to mention the cost of the p.r. train thats been behind this it sure is a good thing it only cost 45 cents to make a pair of these in China. God bless cheap labor. :rolleyes:

Plus the time machine they had to build. Probably why they could only afford to go to 2015.

Worst time machine ever.

But I think Nike, not the charity, is paying for the commercials. And nikes doubling your contribution. Could be almost $12,000,000 for parkensons.

They do look pretty sick. But the fact they are not intended to be worn is obviously a bit of a down point. I think I would just rather pay $100 on a pair of adidas high tops anyway, more of an adidas man than a nike man. I suppose if I had the cash I would buy a pair of the mags just because it goes to charity and they would be nice to keep for posterity.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...