Illuminati Talk

ImChristeezy

Do you Believe?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said I believed it, all Im saying is you should watch the video if you have the time, and let me know your opinions on it after even if it hasnt changed.

i'm actually really into all of this shit, and i read a lot about it. more for entertainment then anything else. i'm also really knowledgeable about aliens, crystal skulls, pyramids, and various other enigmas and conspiracies.

everyone's probably just busting your balls, because there's been many other threads about this, and it's not so fun to discuss on ch.0. i'd suggest if you're really interested in learning more, you should go to crossfire and look at some old threads, and find some books and various other websites regarding the illuminati on the net.

• Like 1