Illuminati Talk

ImChristeezy

Do you Believe?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Milky. I am very interested in this stuff. I will probably spend the next few days looking up and reading whatever I can on the web as I have been. Wether its real or not, Id like to be "aware" of whats going on once it finally does start to effect our lives...

Did you watch that video? Or im sure youve read or saw everything on it alreay somewhere else, but its all interesting.

On a similar but sort of divergent note, how many of you are familiar with neuro-linguistic programming?

edit- For those of you that can't be bothered to look it up, the bonehead definition is it's what con artists and fortune tellers use to make a living...and marketing companies are beginning to study how it can be used to tailor advertising to individuals (good examples being Google and Facebook).

THAT, to me, is scary. But not particularly surprising.

freemasonry is a way of life my friend the more i research about it the more intrigue i am with it and the more i want to be a part of the new world order get with the new era buddie if not say hello to genocide....

You weak-minded, traitorous piece of trash. :lol: Kidding. Somewhat.

You are aware of the fact that freemasonry is literally the equivalent of the Mickey Mouse Club when you're talking about TPTB. (The Powers That Be) Masonry stopped being relevant a century ago and is now almost entirely symbolic and ceremonial bullshit. You will hold no weight.

Might as well go with your local Elk's Lodge or Shriners. Skip the strange and embarrasing ceremonies and just get straight to the drinking and pedophilia.

Sick fuck you are. Sir.