Illuminati Talk

Do you Believe?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Believe?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDq0Tdja4A

To be honest, Ive always heard of the word “Illuminati” but was completely naive to what it meant or had to do with. I didnt care. My girlfriend brought it up to me today and started going all into it and what she had heard. I was pretty intrigued by all the information I was given. So I came home and started looking it up. I found this two hour video on it and the music industry, which is only a small bit of it, and now I cant stop researching it.

I just want to know what you guys believe or know and also feel about this? Its just one of those things that catch the eye and mind so give me what you know!

Haters gonna hate.

People automatically assume things just because they don't know.

I'm not saying it Aliens, but it's Aliens

• Like 2

Influential successful people know each other and work together for a common goal? My word! What an amazing development in human studies.

Really?

Illuminati symbols are part of pop-culture, hence the reason why rappers are including it in their music videos, a lot of other artist have done this in the rock tent, but you shouldn't buy into some conspiracy theory. I for one have some Illuminati symbols tattooed on me does that make me part of them ?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now