Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obnoxious

Human Planet

just rescently started watching this show on animal planet called human planet. it shows how many people from all over the world live around there isolated areas doing things that are life threating everyday and just to put food on the table. some kid steals a baby eagle and fucking trains it till its an adult and teaches it to hunt actuall prey. a father takes his 12 year old son and 10 year old daughter to school from his home thats 60 miles from it and has to take a frozen river and travel for 6 days just to get there. i highly recommend watching it.

Ijust watched both of those tonight. Those dudes mining sulfer were fucking nuts and i thought that fox was fucking that eagle up at first.

hahaha i watched those tonight too..

yea i also thought the fox was fucking the eagle up.

black people eating fruit bats.

buddhist people doing sky burials which means having vultures eat the corpse.

lol i turned it off to check my check online and saw this on the 12 and now im up later than i wanted to be lol but them kids crawling the ice had me nervous like man i thought waiting for the bus was a bitch.

Wait until you see the episode on rivers. Some guy in Laos walking across a huge flowing river on a piece of rope not much thicker than string..

Fucking awesome show.

Check the asian dude who can hold his breath for 5 minutes under like 45 feet on water, basically walking on the ocean floor cause he has zero body fat harpooning fish for the family....wild!!!

Kind old news, but the show is fucking awesome.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now