Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noverNYC

BLACKBOOK GRAFFITI 3D WILDSTYLE THEMES- NOVERNYC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude you really got that tatted on you:lol: your a decent artist but you got a way to go before you go getting that done as permanent work! your 3d are pretty generic the lighting and shading is off on lots of places. If your open to advice you should try 2d styles and do some life drawings if your serious about 3ds

• Like 1

nah i dont my tattoo guy is a WRITER too .. i just did the art work

oh word yo, i thought you might have tattooed. i'd post but you make my shit look mega toy. so i'll wait to have some funky shit before i do that. but keep it up homie i'm digging all your shit so far.

dude you really got that tatted on you:lol: your a decent artist but you got a way to go before you go getting that done as permanent work! your 3d are pretty generic the lighting and shading is off on lots of places. If your open to advice you should try 2d styles and do some life drawings if your serious about 3ds

if YOU'RE going to come at me, at least let it be with proper grammar, and thanks for the constructive criticism, i would actually take it seriously if you weren't borderline Toy.

you can put your work against mine any day, i'm always up for a challenge, and if you know anyone with better Graffiti tattoos than the one you were referring to, post pictures :king:

Dude just take the criticism and dont be an asshole... thats the only way your gonna get anywhere here and as far as letters go xoxox is pretty skilled n/h

IMG_3412.jpg they have a Stickynote 1 letter graffiti battle on facebook where ppl vote on a winner this week letter is ' ñ ' it has to be 3X3 or smaller