• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deine Mudder

The Good News Thread

Neat!

Rainforest destruction cut by 25%

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Destruction of the world's rain forests has declined by 25 percent in the three most important regions -- the Amazon, the Congo and the Borneo Mekong -- during the last decade, according to the U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization.

When deputies and firefighters arrived, they found the man inside the white Ford Explorer that had been towing the trailer.

The man had apparently set the trailer on fire and refused to leave the SUV.

A Fire Dept. officer noticed a cable attached to a nearby tree and wrapped around the neck of the driver.

When deputies tried to get the man to leave the Explorer, he rapidly accelerated the SUV and was pulled from the vehicle and decapitated. The Explorer came to rest approximately 150 yards further down Holmes Blvd.

Chileans find bodies from crashed air force plane

SANTIAGO, Chile (AP) -- Chilean officials said Saturday they have begun recovering bodies from the crash of a military airplane that went down in the Pacific Ocean with 21 aboard.

The bodies of two women and two men were recovered by searchers or fishermen, officials said, though they did not identify them. Six women were on the flight.

Vice Admiral Cristian de la Maza said searchers were finding many pieces of the CASA 212 plane that crashed Friday afternoon after two failed attempts to land in difficult weather on the Juan Fernandez islands, 400 miles (670 kilometers) from the Chilean mainland. Officials say they believe all aboard died.

Among those aboard was popular Chilean television personality Felipe Camiroaga.

Good news, I have an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday and hopefully he will tell me my knee dosent need any additional surgeriess

FFFFUUUUU I came in here to say that you would probably be posting in here when you finally did.../nh just to be safe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now