Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4x4

Constipated as hell, chugging black pony penis water like I'm Mad Max.

Re: Constipated as hell, chugging black pony penis water like a mad man.

chug more black pony penis water

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The milk of magnesia helped very little. I took a sick day yesterday and took a double dose of ex lax pills. Waited the 6-12 hours for them to kick in and nothing happened.

Woke up this morning feeling pretty gold and even went to work planning on making a dr Appt when I got off.

Then I shit some clear oily stuff at work(scary as fuck).... Googled it and it's mucus. Seems their may be a blockage which could explain the laxatives being ineffective. I left work after that and now I'm waiting for my Dr Appt I just made which is in an hour.

after my accident they gave me so much dope that i didnt shit for like 4 days, i was so worried i bought an enema but never used it, the only thing that worked was COD LIVER OIL. it tastes as gross as it sounds, tastes like the oil that comes from the liver of a cod. it worked within a couple hours, if you really want to get rid of your constipation than take some.

Mucus in the stool is a sign of a candida yeast infection. Basically the bad bacteria in your body has taken over the good bacteria. Wheat, yeasty and fermented drinks like beer, and sugar will do that.

Change your diet or be consumed by evil bacteria.

Prune juice will have you pissing out of your ass in a few hours. And it doesnt taste like oil from the liver of a cod.