Constipated as hell, chugging black pony penis water like I'm Mad Max.

4x4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Constipated as hell, chugging black coffee like a mad man.

chug heavy whipping cream. Make coffee and let it sit in the fridge for a day or two. The organics in the coffee decompose slowly making the coffee even more of a laxitive, the taste doesnt change but the effect does.

Why do I know this? I love iced coffee and used to brew huge batches. I began to wonder why I was shitting my brains out constantly...it was because i was enjoying 3 day old fridge coffee. Google is youre friend when your in need.

i've used heavy cream instead of milk in my coffee and that always make me have to shit crazy. i'd probably just get a laxative though and clear your schedule for a few hours.

Re: Constipated as hell, chugging black people like a mad man.

Like lambmeat said...if ur taking any type of painkillers, that can deffinately be the cause.

Alotta times opiates will either make u constipated as fuck, or it will make u shit the densest little turds u ever felt leave ur butthole (super nh). Im tellin u from personal experience here, ive had shits about 2inches big that splashed my ass worse then some of the larger logs ive layed in the past.

Re: Constipated as hell, chugging black people like a mad man.

As some of you predicted, black coffee didn't do SHIT(aside from keeping me up in misery all night)

SO, I'm gonna try some of this chank coconut water I got at the 99c store.