Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STREETxTRASH

<<<<TATTOOEDxTRAMPS WITH DIRTY UNDERPANTS>>>>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This thread is so KASH, reminds me of the old hipster girl thread. Were u find your pic's "street trash"? I swear I know that girl laying in the tub in realz life>>>>>>>>>>>>

My girl is always saying "that girl looks so trashy, why would any guy like her? . . . she's so over done, too much make up, falling over cause she's wearing heals she can't walk in, that girl's a mess!".

Here's what girls don't get about guys. We like trashy, whorey looking pigs whom appear as if we might actually have a chance to pick them up, fuck them, then dump them off.

Do we want to marry these women and have children with them? No way. Do we want to use them, abuse them, then push them into a pile of trash bags sitting on the curb where they belong? Absolutely.

CHUCH.

so all i gotta do is get ugly ass tattoos everywhere and take nudes?

I guarantee that 99% of the girls posted in this thread are unclean.

They smell, have oily skin, speak in a very unlady-like fashion, and hang out with dirty fat dudes with tattoos who don't shave or shower and go to humid, shitty punk shows.

Oregon and Washington people. Small town people, though, really.

lots of northwest for sure, but also a lot in cali, chicago, denver, probably any real city has a handful of these hookers.

anywhere you can find vice magazine, american apparel, or urban outfitters...