<<<<TATTOOEDxTRAMPS WITH DIRTY UNDERPANTS>>>>

STREETxTRASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. most of these girls are actually mediocre, but for some reasons dudes think dames with shitty tattoos and tacklebox face is cute.

FOUL FOUL FOUL but, yes, I do like the tackle box faces.

Dudes who think a girl is hot just because of her tattoos are probably very innocent, inexperienced types, just like those girls who think "dudes with tattoos are soooo hot".

But, yeah, I like those pierced faces. In the fantasy world of jpegs, anyway, where smell is not an issue.

• 1 month later...
My girl is always saying "that girl looks so trashy, why would any guy like her? . . . she's so over done, too much make up, falling over cause she's wearing heals she can't walk in, that girl's a mess!".

Here's what girls don't get about guys. We like trashy, whorey looking pigs whom appear as if we might actually have a chance to pick them up, fuck them, then dump them off.

Do we want to marry these women and have children with them? No way. Do we want to use them, abuse them, then push them into a pile of trash bags sitting on the curb where they belong? Absolutely.

CHUCH.

so all i gotta do is get ugly ass tattoos everywhere and take nudes?

I guarantee that 99% of the girls posted in this thread are unclean.

They smell, have oily skin, speak in a very unlady-like fashion, and hang out with dirty fat dudes with tattoos who don't shave or shower and go to humid, shitty punk shows.

Oregon and Washington people. Small town people, though, really.