2011 NCAA FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
No, I am more of a NU fan, and they stunned the fuck out of UNL.

Besides Michigan won the game I was at last week.

Drue Happy.

ASU can't even clinch their shitty division, U Mad?

ASU has been letting me down for 12 years now so I aint surprised.

We need a new A.D., new coach, and to start paying for better talent.

Shitty division?? It obviously isn't the strongest but Stanford and OU are top 10.

FWIW I have tried to become a fan of ASU since I moved here... and the Cards, and even UofA.

However, they are all full of disappoint and I don't need to watch another team I care about lose.

The best part of the PAC-12 is that I am relativity indifferent to the outcome of their conference match-ups, so I can watch the games without emotional attachment.

Okay, I hate USC, they are the West Coast Ohio $tate.

Hopefully by the time my kids take an active interest in football AZ will have decent programs so I can take them to local games instead of just one NU game in Evanston and 1 Michigan in AA each year.

ASU has been letting me down for 12 years now so I aint surprised.

We need a new A.D., new coach, and to start paying for better talent.

Shitty division?? It obviously isn't the strongest but Stanford and OU are top 10.

Fucking this. I have always been an ASU football fan through the good times and bad, but its disappointment year after year. When we get rid of Lisa Love, we will most likely be able to find a better coach. NO good coach will work for her. With good coaching comes better recruiting. There should be no reason that ASU shouldn't be top15 every season with the size of our student body and booster cash that gets pumped through our athletic programs.

I think we can all agree we are glad WE AREn't PENN STATE.

what a fucking mess.

Oh and LOL at o$u getting slapped with Failure to Monitor.

The B1G Liars division is gonna be wide open the next 5 years now that o$u & Pedd State are not gonna be able to recruit athletes beyond 2 stars.

pedd state. ha

all i can hope is that all the hooplah at the beginning of that game was consolation for the victims and not a tribute to paterno- the announcers made sure to voice that is was for the kids but givin the thousands of disgusting people that rioted after jopas firing- i have my doubts and it makes me sick.

people losing sight of what the real tragedy is here.