I need help ID'n this album/artist. I got it from an oontzer (xen,shai,ABC,hachi machi???)

KILZ FILLZ

8e5f9c7c.jpg

4e265d31.jpg

e6304a41.jpg

Lyrics are in English.

Got it in that thread in VIP 1 maybe 2 years ago

Been enjoying it for what it is but now I want to find more

Downloaded shazaam app specifically to ID it but no luck. My laptop is down so I haven't been able to copy/paste the jap characters into google.

Thanks in advance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I need help ID'n this album/artist. I got it from an oontzer (xen,shai,ABC,hachi machi

Is it an Arabic/Russian/Ancient Egyptian album, or are the lyrics in English?

Overall I'm pretty sure it's the limited edition release of jugzer's mixtape, but can't be 100 percent on that.

Re: I need help ID'n this album/artist. I got it from an oontzer (xen,shai,ABC,hachi machi

you know i dont speak spanish

^ Don't be a jerk and mislead the guy...Spanish has an alphabet like ours...I know Arabic when I see it...Pashtun, specifically

Is it an Arabic/Russian/Ancient Egyptian album, or are the lyrics in English?

Overall I'm pretty sure it's the limited edition release of jugzer's mixtape, but can't be 100 percent on that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow you guys are a bunch of ignorant retarded fucks. It's not Spanish, Arabic, Pashtun, Russian, or ancient Egyptian. It's fucking Sanskrit.

:nope:

wow....just wow...