Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

I need help ID'n this album/artist. I got it from an oontzer (xen,shai,ABC,hachi machi???)

8e5f9c7c.jpg

4e265d31.jpg

e6304a41.jpg

Lyrics are in English.

Got it in that thread in VIP 1 maybe 2 years ago

Been enjoying it for what it is but now I want to find more

Downloaded shazaam app specifically to ID it but no luck. My laptop is down so I haven't been able to copy/paste the jap characters into google.

Thanks in advance.

Re: I need help ID'n this album/artist. I got it from an oontzer (xen,shai,ABC,hachi machi

thats an easy one

Re: I need help ID'n this album/artist. I got it from an oontzer (xen,shai,ABC,hachi machi

^ Don't be a jerk and mislead the guy...Spanish has an alphabet like ours...I know Arabic when I see it...Pashtun, specifically

no, thats russian. i saw a backwards R somewhere in there.

Mums The Word - The People Mover

• Like 1

Is it an Arabic/Russian/Ancient Egyptian album, or are the lyrics in English?

Overall I'm pretty sure it's the limited edition release of jugzer's mixtape, but can't be 100 percent on that.

you know i dont speak spanish

^ Don't be a jerk and mislead the guy...Spanish has an alphabet like ours...I know Arabic when I see it...Pashtun, specifically

Overall I'm pretty sure it's the limited edition release of jugzer's mixtape, but can't be 100 percent on that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can tell you it's not a metal/grindcore/deathcore album. Nor is it by Dick van Dyke.

Maybe JLS? I wouldn't like to say.

Wow you guys are a bunch of ignorant retarded fucks. It's not Spanish, Arabic, Pashtun, Russian, or ancient Egyptian. It's fucking Sanskrit.

:nope:

wow....just wow...

Does anyone remember possibly early 2000 or 2001 an album on the oontz with dolphins on the album cover?

Futuristic-like beats.

I think I still have it on my other laptop in Cali.

It says "kenji hari-kari samsung toyota jackie chan suzuki arigato super happy fun time hello kitty island adventure tentacle rapist man sings song for americans to raise money for his opiate addiction".

• Like 1

its the REPO MAN soundtrack

Negs

use tineye.com on the album art and try to find some info...

or try to google "english alphabet to ? alphabet" and translate the top bar of first picture.

lyrics are in english... google the chorus of your favorite song and bam!

Way to be semi-helpful and derail the thread, br4h.

KEEP IT ONE HUNNIH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now