Flying

El Jefe Uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every time i fly i think about death.

about girls i did fuck, didn't fuck, wanted to fuck, etc

about poor decisions and stupid debt

about my wasted life and how the fuck did i end up here? i had so much potential...

and then i get where i'm going and end up getting shithouse drunk with some friends and don't think about my failures.

Personally I like to make sure I sit right over the wings and snag that window seat. I just stare out the window with headphones on and imagine the wing snapping in two as it bounces up and down with the turbulence. Every once in a while I scream for no random reason.

Usually a few beers/dranks deep. And or baked. It helps with the anxiety of the situation for me. I really don't like flying either.

that sucks. as unpleasant as flying is, its taken me all over the world. probably a fair trade in the end.

still hate it though.

That's good that you have been able to still take advantage of the opportunities that flying acn present. I've never had to fly much before, so I never have... I've wanted to sometimes, but haven't. Now if I want to visit my friends and family I have to, haha. That's what's going to get me through this, the fact that it might suck, but I get to see my friends and family.

But fuck, I'm bugging, hahahaha.