Facial stitches

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a pal o' mines got full on kicked. and i mean volleyed square in the fuckin' face for bein' a dick head ootside a party...

boyo had on some jesus piece face cast and black eyes that spread from ear to ear. after an operation to fix his beak...

he complained aboot the dried blood smell tae, then just fuckin' hoovered a line right off the table in the pub 30 minutes later and claimed it cleaned everything oot...

it may well be something to consider...

I feel for you man, things that mess up your sense of smell/taste are fucking horrid.

When I was about 10 I sneezed while eating a carrot and a small piece of it ended up somewhere way up in the back of my nose. There wasn't anything I could do to get it out so I just forgot about it.

Until a few days later when I'd been wondering why everything smelled so awful, I had looked around the kitchen and in the trash bins at home and found nothing that could explain the stench.

And then I realized it was the fucking carrot rotting away somewhere inside my head that made EVERYTHING smell and taste like shit for almost a week.

/coolstorybro

wow man, i haven't thought about this in a long time. When i was a little lad, i was at the fucking olive garden or something, tried to shoot one of those little cube pepperonis out of my nose, inhaled on accident. Was up there for weeks. I must of been 6 or 7. It eventually came out when i was in the shower (did i take showers when i was 6? I don't remember)