Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewzer

OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

How many office playoff pools did the pens/flyers series throw out of whack ?? Haha

Giroux with 15 pts in 6 games ??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MOTHER FUCKING SEGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully now he will be on fire, and light a fire under all our other top scorers asses so they get into the fucking game on wednesday.

and hopefully thomas wont let in bullshit goals.

this...

561340_299239716818581_131970220212199_683653_616588952_n.jpg

watched the canucks choke yet again at a table in an upscale lounge in edmonton tonight with taylor hall.

and got the waitresses number.

great day to be an oiler fan...miss the playoffs for the sixth year in a row, but we got the number one draft again, calgary didnt make it, and vancity choked in the first round.

have fun golfing daniel and henrik.

faggots.

ps. go hawks!

hate to say it but i think its time for us to rebuild..think the window has closed on us..

Sharks:( :mad: :( :mad:

You have to think Mclellan is going to be fired.

Sharks will probably be holding onto Thorton, Pavelski, Couture, Burns, Demers, Boyle (?)

But guys like Marleau, Handzus (contract?), Clowe, Vlasic, etc are probably all trade bait now...

hate to say it but i think its time for us to rebuild..think the window has closed on us..

Sharks:( :mad: :( :mad:

Pretty sure, Detroit is going to be doing the same.

Blues/Flyers for the cup?

Detroit has to replace Lidstrom, which is pretty effing impossible. Especially if nashville makes a deep cup run or even wins it, Suter and Weber will likely both re sign there. Throw into the mix that Philly will be looking to replace Pronger (or maybe not, they seem to be doing well without him), there D-man market is going to be very pricey this summer...

whats your take on yakupov metro?

ie: do we ship the pick for a dman, or hold on to the potential "next pavel bure"?

dudes already had injury problems.

Not drafting Yak' would be retarded IMO

Unless somebody overpays out the whazoo with a package featuring a stud D man you gotta draft him.

Also if we can somehow manage to sign Justin Schultz it's a no brainer.

Imagine RNH dishing to this all year...

yes please

Also, how did Hall's arm look? :lol:

no visible signs of distress :lol:

he was with some older dude i didnt recognize rocking a bruins track jacket and a stanley cup ring.

i found this odd as boston won last night, so dude must not be in the organization anymore.

and it wasnt bobby orr.

You have to think Mclellan is going to be fired.

Sharks will probably be holding onto Thorton, Pavelski, Couture, Burns, Demers, Boyle (?)

But guys like Marleau, Handzus (contract?), Clowe, Vlasic, etc are probably all trade bait now...

im down with keeping those guys you mention..i'd also add Murray & Havlat sucks he was injured for alot of games.

as far as Marleau ive been hearing alot of people wanting to let him go..i'd say one bad year he had i wouldnt let him go.. i'd prob keep Clowe too..

i'd trade Handzus,Vlassic,Galiardi (fool didnt do shit when we got em)maybe a few others..

im just sick of going to the playoffs and come out empty handed..shit we been in the playoffs since 2000 and havent done shit.

we went in all ways 1st in the league in the mid and this year barely making it and that hasnt work.

Pretty sure, Detroit is going to be doing the same.

Blues/Flyers for the cup?

yeah man, Lidstrom is done..thought i heard something on espn bout someone else being done..forgot who it was though.

I NEED THE RANGERS TO WIN SERIES, LOOKS LIKE THEY WIN TONIGHT...

3-1 ON PP WITH 15MIN LEFT IN 3RD...

IF THEY DO PULL IT OUT I WAS THINKING TO HEDGE THE BET FOR SAFETY...

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

ANY CHANCE OTTAWA WINS IN NYC GAME 7?

Great game between the rangers and senators. It looked like Neal fanned on that kick and it was henriks stick that knocked it in as he spun around, but that's just my opinion. And I really hope Jeremy roenick drives off a cliff when he leaves the studio.

Goddamnit I hope the preds destroy phoenix. Not going to be able to score as many garbage goals on Rinne, also not going to win being outshot 2 and 3 to 1 on most nights against the preds.

Ya me too.. Couldn't put one in on him.. Ah well.. Nash shouldn't have too many problems getting past them.. Hope Boston pulls it out.. And the Rags also..

Phi vs the winner of bos/nyr? Phi wins vs. Winner of Nash/Stl goes 7 with stl pulling it out im guessing

Philly wins

The Rangers are playing in NYC tom right?? Think you gotta ride it out and go down with the ship Ralph..HAHA.. Nah, I don't know how much you got out there, but I like the Rags to win. Fuck the hedge..

McLellan and Vignealt should be the first to be fired..

Edmonton gonna be SICK in a few years... Just gotta pick up someone to play D

Edit.. Ralph: what did you win on the philly series.. Had to get pretty good series odds right??