Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewzer

OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

great wings v predators game.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ the horrid goaltending already in this flyers v. pens game... WOW.

2 really easy saves that turn into goals.. haha.

great scrum/fight after that goal on fluery though..

loving the hate between these teams.

doing nothing but drinking/eating/watching hockey all day / night is a good day.

philly is lighting fluery up.

and making the pens defense look stupid.

a lot of bitch hits from the pens.

they are visibly upset.

asham with a bitch cross check to the throat.

followed by punching a dude who is laying flat on the ice... c'mon son!

that glove flicking shit from crosby was some cry-baby shit.

like "i'm butthurt because you guys are making us look stupid. so im gonna push your glove away like a 3 year old"

nice goal by neal... maybe the pens can get back into this.

haha nevermind, fluery needs to be pulled.

This game is really bizarre- definately some donkey goals scored- last one, simmons was niiiice

Van down 3-0 after tonight lool

WHAT THE FUCK

Craziest game I've seen in years.... Pulling hair was real gay..

And wtf- I know punching Crosby in the face right now might end your career tommorow, but he deserved it- and someone should have done it.... Pussy

PENS TRUE COLORS ARE OUT AND ABOUT.

TRYING TO BREAK THE GOALIE FINGERS.

PULLING HAIR.

THROAT CROSS CHECK

PUNCHING IN THE BACK OF HEAD WHEN DOWN ON ICE...

THIS IS A GREAT VICTORY.

NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE A CHANCE AT A SWEEP, BUT WE HAVE PROVEN TO THE ENTIRE NHL THE PENS TRUE NATURE...

CHECK THIS OUT...

WHAT THE FUCK[/size]

Craziest game I've seen in years.... Pulling hair was real gay..

And wtf- I know punching Crosby in the face right now might end your career tommorow, but he deserved it- and someone should have done it.... Pussy

GIROUX TRYED, HE'S PROTECTED, NOT ONLY BY HIS TEAM BUT BY THE LEAGUE

I was at the flyers pens game. Shit was crazy. I been to a lot of games including a cup game 2 seasons ago and tonight was the oldest I ever heard it. All I saw from the pens was a lot of sour grapes, especially towards the end. And was there any explanation as to why kimmo got a game misconduct? I didn't understand that one at all.

i think my favorite moment in the game when adams punked out when hartnell turned around and squared up.the pens are a bunch of frauds with no class.i hope they dont injure anybody taking runs at people in the final game.

Pretty sure Malk wasn't involved in any of that shit, right?? Thats the only thing I like about pit at this point..Schneider starting game 3 tonight in LA :lol: :lol: :lol:

5 Million/Year Backup Goaltender LOOL Fuck all them nurgas-

Edit,,,, They should have done that from the start.. How many times can you start him, and watch him fuck up and end up losing the series for you before you get fired???? Vigneault has to get canned if they don't win the cup this year, right?????

Yeah after he jumped him from behind and punched him in the back of the head three times while he was already wrapped up with Crosby. Then when hartnell turns around and faces up with him he goes down real quick. Ashams cheap shot and James Neal's two cheap shots were pretty bad too.

THINGS R GONNA GET DIRTY, IM FINE WITH THAT TO AN EXTENT...

BUT DELIBERATE HEAD SHOT KNOCK OUT CHEAP SHOTS, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THAT IN THE GAME, SOMEONE COULD GO DOWN FOR EVER...

Pretty sure Malk wasn't involved in any of that shit, right?? Thats the only thing I like about pit at this point..Schneider starting game 3 tonight in LA :lol: :lol: :lol:

5 Million/Year Backup Goaltender LOOL Fuck all them nurgas-

Edit,,,, They should have done that from the start.. How many times can you start him, and watch him fuck up and end up losing the series for you before you get fired???? Vigneault has to get canned if they don't win the cup this year, right?????

Luongo isn't even the problem this year though, Canucks are completely gutless.

How bad is all the flopping and diving in this Kings/Canucks series though. Seriously embarrassed for both of those teams.

Canucks are completely gutless.

i like that part. loving this Kings upset so far.

detroit having issues too. watched a bit of that game yesterday and it was pretty sloppy.

just hoping some expansion team BS dont go to the cup. i peeve that shit...

yah that was a good game. glad Peverly kept his composure at the end there. ill be shocked if Backstrom dont catch a game for that cross check.

loving this SJ game too. Blues dominating on D.

Luongo isn't even the problem this year though, Canucks are completely gutless.

How bad is all the flopping and diving in this Kings/Canucks series though. Seriously embarrassed for both of those teams.

He will always be the problem in the playoffs... He's a machine most of the reg season..I think you meant he hasn't been the problem , YET.. Playoffs come, and he starts hearing voices... Theyre stuck with him anyway.. Canucks need to invest in some guys that actually have HEART... You can't put a price on that... Almost all of the canucks should try out for the olympic team, and not for hockey...

Dustin Brown is becoming my favorite player, really fast....Playoffs have been awesome so far..Only going to get better...

Shanahan is seriously mentally damaged, there is no rhyme or reason to his decision making process.

It's like he's spinning a wheel in his office to figure out how to hand out suspensions.

And Mos, I mean in game 1&2 Luongo was arguably better than Jon Quick based on the scoring chances and quality of shots he was stopping. The Nucks have been throwing shitloads at Quick, but nobody is making life difficult for him and almost everything is from the outside. LA was getting in Lu's face and they were going to the scoring areas more readily than Van was, and scoring goals because of it.

IMO the Canucks should have stuck with Lu. He has enough head problems as it is, when he plays well and its the 5 guys in front of him who are to blame ... and the coach still yanks him... This organization is almost as fucked as their fan base (I'm NOT a nucks fan).

Edit: Also , Mos, I'm pulling for LA to beat vancouver. But I fucking hate the Kings, and it's cos of Dustin Brown. Fucking clown. He's a worse diver than Kesler and how the rest of the team can look at him in the room with the C on his sweater is beyond me.