OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

mewzer

Southeast: Caps/Lightning duke it out but I like the Caps better

Northeast: Bruins and Sabres, hard to pick one out of these two

Atlantic: Flyers, Pens close second followed by Rags and Isles

Pacific: Kings, only team that will be able to chase them will be the Sharks, I like the upgrades the Sharks have made this offseason

Central: Blackhawks and Wings but the BHawks just have too many weapons, Wings maybe have better blueline but I still like the Hawks

Northwest: Canucks by a country mile, Colorado and Edmonton are still both too raw and the Flames are done. Minny, well, you never really know with them. I hate watching Minny play they are god awful boring.

Minnesota a bunch of new players and some young guys who came up from Houston, and we have a new coach. New system, moves a lot faster. Won 4-2 last night, albeit against the Blue Jackets, but Heatley, Setoguchi, Scandella, and Cullen all scored.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

I use atdhenet.tv for streaming sports.

No harm no foul Ferris, I'm an Oilers fan.

The Nuge (Ryan Nugent-Hopkins) scored in his first NHL game last night against the Pens. It wasn't a highlight reel goal by any means, but if you watched the game and how he played you'd never guess he was 18 years old in his first NHL game. The kid sees the ice and passes the puck better than anybody I've seen in a loooooong time.

Also Kris Letang is a fucking beast. Norris trophy contender this year for sure. I'd rather have Kris Letang on my team than Shea Weber.

its a real shame for you pens fans,cause dude was looking really dangerous,but hes pushing on that leg too hard already,and the season has barely started.ill book it,crosby,malkin and neil combine for 90 points this year

I'm not a pens fan, far from it. I'm an Oilers fan I just think Malkin is a beast.

Taking 8 or 9 months off from playing pro hockey will do that to you though, takes a while to get back into game shape - especially when its NHL calibre hockey.