OFFICIAL NHL 11-12 SEASON NURGA THREAD

mewzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL SUMMER LONG.

I dont watch nhl network until after 5. NHL Live or usually late at night to catch highlights before bed.

Psyched for thursday. Msg is airing the Kings Rangers game.

Rangers will make the playoffs and go far this year. They are going to be NASTY.

2nd round knockout,still a season away from a deep run imo,but on the way up.will probably eclipse pittsburgh in the east for 4th/5th.i dont think they are better then washington,philly or boston

Malkin was beasting in preseason, and Crosby is Crosby soo.... Staal is no slouch either

tearing both major knee ligaments is no joke.his hands are butter though,im not gonna lie,but you do lose a step when that shit happens to you,he will outscore crosby this year though,i dont think crosby does anything this year.i think crosby is done

havent had much time to read the past pages but has anyone made picks? for what its worth here is what im thinking. no solid picks but the teams that will battle for the top slots...

Southeast Division Caps could take the Lightning but it will be one of them two...

Northeast will for sure be Sabres v Bruins

Atlantic Division i think the Flyers over the Pens

Western Confrence

Central Division the Blackhawks over Detroit

Pacific Division im looking for the Kings to edge San Jose.

just wish someone would come out of the Northwest division other then the fucking canucks.

looking for the Ottawa Senators and Jets to take the cake for the worst teams in NHL.

i guess in the end the Flyers addressing goaltending are looking quite complete, would love to say it will be the Kings reping the west in the cup but just not sure if Jonathan Quick and Jonathan Bernier are enough to edge the Nucks for the cup appearance.

would like to hear others thoughts if they have not already been posted in past pages.

Southeast: Caps/Lightning duke it out but I like the Caps better

Northeast: Bruins and Sabres, hard to pick one out of these two

Atlantic: Flyers, Pens close second followed by Rags and Isles

Pacific: Kings, only team that will be able to chase them will be the Sharks, I like the upgrades the Sharks have made this offseason

Central: Blackhawks and Wings but the BHawks just have too many weapons, Wings maybe have better blueline but I still like the Hawks

Northwest: Canucks by a country mile, Colorado and Edmonton are still both too raw and the Flames are done. Minny, well, you never really know with them. I hate watching Minny play they are god awful boring.