crazy fuckin debilitating back pain

my back and legs and hips are totally fucked, i cant stand up straight, i walk like im 90, it keeps me awake at night, all the fucking weed in the world doesnt make it better. vicodins are nothing more than cute little candies. ive been to chiropractors, massage therapists, i try to stretch but it hurts so much i get tears in my eyes,ice and epsom salt are small temporary reliefs . fuck im loosing my fuckin mind here.and im about to loose my job too if i keep taking days off because i cant walk does anybody share my pain and/or have any pointers on how to deal with this?thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think just chronic, my back has hurt since i was in jr high, but it never affected my ability to function until i was 18. im 23 now and it hasnt stopped much since it started. apperantly the muscle mass in my legs is really un toned and it gets super tense and pulls my hips out of place which causes my spine to follow it down and pinch my ciatic nerve. ive fucked with 800mg ibuprofins they didnt do shit. chiropracter let me borrow a tens unit but had to give it back and cant afford my own at the moment.blaaahhhh. to do list : look into chineese niggaz with needles....rub money on back...buy sweater. thanks guys. ill be running marathons in no time

Ok, well the immediate thing you can do is try to find an acupuncturist who will hook the needles up to that electric muscle stimulator machine. Everytime I had pulled muscles, pinched nerves, etc., it always made it better. But, if your shit is chronic, what is your height and weight?? Back problems usually can be attributed to a large stomach, weak abdominal muscles, and over-loaded lower back muscles. So if your over-weight, you gotta change your diet, immediately.

Become an opiate addict via Oxy's. That's what just about everybody else with 'chronic' pain does.

I have no idea where you live but there are probably programs available to help out broke ass people in situations like yours. Dig up some info if your lazy ass hasn't done it already. That's a slippery slope you're on. Really it's only going to get worse if ya don't do something soon.

Also, so you're saying all of the back pain you feel stems from flabby, undeveloped thighs basically?

Really?

If you are being bent forward like that and having problems walking it could be the sciatic nerve. I had problems following a bike crash years ago and my sciatic nerve would just fuck up my whole body, it runs all the way up your leg to your back. If I was stood staright and looked at the floor it would hurt so bad I would almost fall over.

Only thing that helped me was physio, but that was free on the NHS.

man... I almost started this exact same thread yesterday

posted this tho... this morning

i wish i could work out. I wish my back didnt hurt. Its been 3 months of pain almost.

I should probably go to the doctor. 4:45 this morning tossing and turning i tapped

the top of my head on the wall.... Was enough to make me flinch and my back to

spasm in the most excruciating of ways. It took me 20 minutes to get out of bed.

15 more to walk the 20 steps to the kitchen to get some ibuprofen. Then another 5 to

get a water from the pkg on the floor.

Im sitting here with this vibrating thing on my lower back. Hurts to walk, sit, stand,

lay motionlessly. sneezing is the worst. I will literally collapse and then be fucked up

bad. Quality of life rapidly diminishing.

I mean... FUCK Yesterday i brushed the pin/nub at the top of my ball cap on a low

ceiling in my cellar. Didn't hurt me even a little but it was enough to make me

shift and I dropped.

NOTHING iS WORKING.

Heat pad is what hasn't been working for me. I have a vibrating mini pillow. Ibuprofen regiment

is my next try. Eat lots of em to keep the inflammation down