Tired of being fat?

ImChristeezy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have dropped about 10lbs in the last two weeks.....

i have been watching my calorie intake and my job involved me walking at least 5+ miles per day while toting 15lbs of equipment

but i am now at home for a couple months taking care of my newborn son....i am going to have to switch it up and do some at home work outs, i also want to get an indoor trainer for my road bike.

im 280lbs right now and i want to get down to 240lb in the next 10 months

Im just doing the insanity right now but there is a golds gym down the road and its only 20 bucks a month, I htink Ill go check it out and do the free 7day pass thing. But Im in pain right now from doing that shit for the last two days so im taking a break till tomorrow.

I may be having to get a job out your way btw

i worked out with the northener's in jail

i lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks.

the work-out and the fact that nobody put $$ on my books so i couldn't buy junk food from the commissary helped me lose weight really fast.

go to jail. they'll feed your poor ass and help you lose weight.

i have dropped about 10lbs in the last two weeks.....

i have been watching my calorie intake and my job involved me walking at least 5+ miles per day while toting 15lbs of equipment

but i am now at home for a couple months taking care of my newborn son....i am going to have to switch it up and do some at home work outs, i also want to get an indoor trainer for my road bike.

im 280lbs right now and i want to get down to 240lb in the next 10 months

Get on ya bike...

<<<

6095602648_237dbda9d8.jpg

On the money :D

I got kinda fat over the last 6 months. Up to 230, at one point... I'm 6'1. Nursing an injury and unable to run yet, I've been hitting the water pretty hard lately though. I feel much better about things. Losing some lbs and getting back to a leaner look. Where I have been staying there is a river to swim in right down the trail. Just like a treadmill when ya' swim against the current. Fucking baller shit.

I tend to fluctuate weight a bit and usually stay between 195 and 220 so swimming and paddling have always been key when I feel like getting my cuts back. Plus is great for the physical therapy.

Thread title change to 'No Fat Chix'

daddy-gift-ugly-sweater.jpg

I'm on some serious heavy workout shit lately and its been paying off.

Lost 20 and I'm trying to loose 20 more once I'm back in New York.

Mad weight training, elipse for 30 min, and hitting the heavy bag.

I'm also getting the road bike back in good working order once I'm back and skipping the MTA.

That's what did me in, getting lazy riding the train or taking taxi's all the time when I could have been biking.

Fuck being out of shape, shit just makes you more tired and everything else gets lame when you've got no energy.

i wish i could work out. I wish my back didnt hurt. Its been 3 months of pain almost.

I should probably go to the doctor. 4:45 this morning tossing and turning i tapped

the top of my head on the wall.... Was enough to make me flinch and my back to

spasm in the most excruciating of ways. It took me 20 minutes to get out of bed.

15 more to walk the 20 steps to the kitchen to get some ibuprofen. Then another 5 to

get a water from the pkg on the floor.

Im sitting here with this vibrating thing on my lower back. Hurts to walk, sit, stand,

lay motionlessly. sneezing is the worst. I will literally collapse and then be fucked up

bad. Quality of life rapidly diminishing.

I mean... FUCK Yesterday i brushed the pin/nub at the top of my ball cap on a low

ceiling in my cellar. Didn't hurt me even a little but it was enough to make me

shift and I dropped.

NOTHING iS WORKING.

How's swimming for an exercise? Was thinking about going twice a week, just to shape up a touch... Will that do the job?

Yeah but mix it up and do something else as well on the days you don't swim.

Also swim proper, like try to bust out a few hundred laps with some speed, 10k of lazy breastroke won't do shit for you. I dunno how good a swimmer you are but maybe try Bronze Medallion training first.

100m x Freestyle

100m x Breaststroke

100m x sidestroke

100m x backstroke

in 13 minutes or less.

Once ya got that move onto something harder

swimming is the shit. Minimum possibility for joint injuries, excellent for increasing cardio related things and does build muscle.

yonis- quit drugs (why are you still posting on here all casual by the way? Aren't you in Paris and shouldnt you be going through withdrawals? Eat more french food get phat frenchy)

Ralphy - congrats on the son!

Going to go drink some water, relac for a little while then do my push up/ sit up routine

^ proud that some people can keep up a good work out. Im on day 3 of that insanity workout and im literally wattling around because my calfs hurt so fucking bad. im going to get back to it this evening after i rest but I wont be over doing it because I have a job interview tomorrow.

Maybe if I go down to the pool today you think I can relax my legs out in there? Its pretty warm, on top of the 95 degree weather we are having. Or would a hot bath be better? I need to be able to not be sore and keep this going.. because soreness has definitely stopped me in the passed from continuing my workout.

5 guests that are tired of being fat..

with soreness i think it has to do with stretching before and after your workout.

when i played soccer we used to have cool down excersises and the end of each session that prevented tightness. there was one excersice that involved shaking the muscles in your legs while laying on your back. i think it was to get the acids out of muscles, i could be wrong i could be right. idk

Im just doing the insanity right now but there is a golds gym down the road and its only 20 bucks a month, I htink Ill go check it out and do the free 7day pass thing. But Im in pain right now from doing that shit for the last two days so im taking a break till tomorrow.

I may be having to get a job out your way btw

word...im with 24.

if you get a job out here, let me know so we can grab lunch one time.

yonis- quit drugs (why are you still posting on here all casual by the way? Aren't you in Paris and shouldnt you be going through withdrawals? Eat more french food get phat frenchy)

the worst of it is that i'm having the shits a week later.. ...... i've been eating and drinking so much though. idk i think it's a french thing i don't gain any weight even when i eat reeses for 3 days straight

That sounds like a good work out. I can only do lady push ups right now but Ive never really worked my arms out so Im weak. Im mostly working on my legs and tummy to make sure it all stays firm, im 24 now, feel like i can lose my body a lot easier than when i was in HS.

Im pretty sure ill get tired of this insane work out but im going to do it until i see results, then if I feel good about them, ill continue. If its not good enough, ill move onto something better... But im pretty sure this will work for now.

You can't hold your own body weight up...? What the...I don't even...

lady pushups are okay if you've already done 150+ proper pushups and a couple hundred pullups and dips and you're just trying to break yourself off more.

unless you're a girl, then its okay.

i went to the gym for the first time in 6 months last night. just did some cardio and abs. it was disgusting how much i sweat in 6 miles on the bike. i'm tired of being fat.

if there is a golds gym its like 20 a month or the local small no name ones are like 10 a month... atleast here they are.

Im working on day 5 of that insanity workout. yes i am already tired of it. I did however come across a bunch of link to all different types of work outs you can do at home so if youre looking for any type of workout, i can get them together for ya