Tired of being fat?

ImChristeezy

Soo I recently started working out again, and im always looking for new ways to get fit..

I found this video + others on tumblr and started it tonight. It seriously fucking killed me and im not even done yet tonight.

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/p/l12293551i85396854.html

Its the Insanity workout -

I stopped quite a few times in between and almost blew chunks at one point (heard thats good for you though) But drank lots of water before and during and will continue to do this everyday plus some. I think anybody who wants to lose weight or just get in shape so its not so hard to wall up hill should try this out. It will kick your ass but youll feel great afterwards :)

here is some other things youll want to add onto your workout if youre serious about all of this, plus make sure you always STRETCH before you start this!

Get on a routine!

50 crunches

50 side crunches *per side

50 reverse crunches

50 leg raises(for lower abs)

50 sit ups

50 bicycle crunches

30 tricep dips

30 pushups

20 lunges

20 squats

:D

I know theres more workout threads on here, but this ones mine!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normally I run either 5km (2 miles) or 2.5 km (1 mile) twice a week. And do three sets of as many push ups as I can (normally the first set is 50, the second around 25 and the third around 15) then about 150 to 200 sit ups.

During the lead up to my exhibition I didn't have time for about a month and a half and am now look tubby. Not feeling it.

Good luck with that work out.

That sounds like a good work out. I can only do lady push ups right now but Ive never really worked my arms out so Im weak. Im mostly working on my legs and tummy to make sure it all stays firm, im 24 now, feel like i can lose my body a lot easier than when i was in HS.

Im pretty sure ill get tired of this insane work out but im going to do it until i see results, then if I feel good about them, ill continue. If its not good enough, ill move onto something better... But im pretty sure this will work for now.

Fair enough.

You just need to understand that diet pretty much controls your body fat percentage.

Doing sit ups has no effect on your ab fat.

I'm glad you are being proactive about this.

But read up on the shit before you start just eating less and working harder.

You'll end up shooting yourself in the foot.

Cardio by itself is a very poor way to build the type of physique you want.

If you really want to burn fat, lift weight 3 days a week and do cardio 2 days between those.

Eat well.

Chug water like it is your job.

Super cardio workouts just make you smaller and flabby as opposed to large and flabby.

Ignore the scale.

It is your enemy.

Use the mirror.

Keep at it though.

• Like 1

That sounds like a good work out. I can only do lady push ups right now but Ive never really worked my arms out so Im weak. Im mostly working on my legs and tummy to make sure it all stays firm, im 24 now, feel like i can lose my body a lot easier than when i was in HS.

Im pretty sure ill get tired of this insane work out but im going to do it until i see results, then if I feel good about them, ill continue. If its not good enough, ill move onto something better... But im pretty sure this will work for now.

I wouldn't be too worried darling. I'm 27 and I'm not (I'm a man though obviously, different physique's).

Maybe when your in your late 30's though your body may thank you.

If you don't eat like a mid-west pig and move around throughout the day...you will more than likely not turn into a fat heap of shit.

Girls always think they are fat though.

And to be honest, most are as far as body composition and percentages, but girls go by weight & dress sizes in their minds.

Which is retarded.

Build your ass muscles up christeezy.

Do squats every day.

Then post pics.

• Like 1

P90X & Insanity are just well marketed forms of normal programming.

There is nothing special about either of them and both will seriously only help beginners, which you are.

So attack that shit and see if you make it through to the end.

If you make it 6 weeks and still wanna go on, you are dedicated.

My only gripe with that is that both of those programs are repetitive as fuck and bore people faster than normal weight lifting programs due to the video aspect of it and the lack of gym setting and progression considering most people don't have an entire rack of dumbbells in their house.

I'm not knocking your efforts though.

Not at all.

I'm just saying, if you start to get tired of these things, look into other areas of getting strong and lean.

You will enjoy yourself if you start crushing goals.

Fuck working out hah then again I dont drive a car and tend to ride my bike a lot, but I am now 33 and I am still the same weight I was at 16, never really fluctuated other than a couple of pounds here and there, never been to a gym in my life, then again I dont really eat shitloads and I dont really drink a lot, so easy not to put the weight on.

I fluctuate. Right now im seriously about 7 kg over my usual weight. Give me a week and a half and it's gone. Easy.

Working out is definately the thing. Improves how you feel mentaly and physically. Good time to get away from people and listen to some music etc.

I smoked from the age of 13-19. The times when I was forced to run (and you know, in your teen years for a lot of people that's at least a weekly fiasco) I'd be coughing furiously and unable to breath for a good 20 minutes afterwards.

Even though I know people run further I'm quite proud that I now run 5k without needing to catch my breath. I was always good looking...that has never fluctuated haha

just cut my tae nails and away to go on the cross trainer for aboot an oor and sweat oot aboot 700 calories... most of which i'll put on again tonight at the pub...

i need to make physio appointments again and get back to the boxing doing a lot of what christeezles said...

when i was goin there twice a week and running i was down to aboot 12 stone. fittest i've ever been in my life.

how i'm at least 14 and a half...

fuckin' heefer...

edit: as i was typing that, theme from rocky came on the radio... true story

Soo I recently started working out again, and im always looking for new ways to get fit..

I found this video + others on tumblr and started it tonight. It seriously fucking killed me and im not even done yet tonight.

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/p/l12293551i85396854.html

Its the Insanity workout -

I stopped quite a few times in between and almost blew chunks at one point (heard thats good for you though) But drank lots of water before and during and will continue to do this everyday plus some. I think anybody who wants to lose weight or just get in shape so its not so hard to wall up hill should try this out. It will kick your ass but youll feel great afterwards :)

here is some other things youll want to add onto your workout if youre serious about all of this, plus make sure you always STRETCH before you start this!

Get on a routine!

50 crunches

50 side crunches *per side

50 reverse crunches

50 leg raises(for lower abs)

50 sit ups

50 bicycle crunches

30 tricep dips

30 pushups

20 lunges

20 squats

:D

I know theres more workout threads on here, but this ones mine!

Can't do squats.

;(

why not? not even up against a wall? I hate them but love what they do in return..

Ive never been fat either but ive definitely gotten to a weight and look that I will not accept. It wont take long to get back into shape but im not only looking to lose weight and tone up, I want to be healthy again. I got lost in beer pong games every night and bad junk food habbits at 3am for the longest and I know my body hates me for that. I want to be able to wake up and feel good about everything around including my body.

Im dying from that shit last night though, today.