Dead on mount everest

bustanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like the photos but this is a pretty well known event so to speak. a friend of mine made it to base camp 4 but never made the summit and has so wild photos of all sorts of bodys.

also they show the bodies on that show Everest and go on to explain that you stay where you fall...

if i were not so into this type of shit i would have flown the "titanic sunk" or "jfk" headline. haha

• Like 1

This is interesting.

I got into this wild argument with my father a few years ago because he kept insisting that "IT'S THE FUCKING CODE OF THE MOUNTAIN, ______!" when it came to leaving dying people where they were when you passed them, and I disputed.

I should probably go apologize, but the argument escalated and I killed him

• Like 2

Fuck that shit, Philly's about as cold as I want to go.

You gatta have fuck you money or a death wish to climb a huge god damn moutain in the middle of fucking nowhere knowing their is a 97% chance youll die or lose a testicle to frostbite.

Id see about two bodies, run out of cocoa and my ass would be on a helicopter back to VA

Planning a trip to Mount Everest? Well rest assured, you will now be able to tag those pictures of yourself going up the mountain before you even get down. Nepali mobile network operator Ncell has installed the first 3G base station at the summit

In the comments..

Tim Grant-"there's only been 200 deaths, it's been climbed many more times, so obviously it's doable. Better to risk your life doing something amazing than to never take a risk and fade into nothing. How many people get to say their graves are landmarks that help hundreds of people a year?"

Callum Thompson-"No one, because they are dead."

hahahhaha..

• Like 2

it is not customary to leave the dead where they fall its just too much of a risk to others to take the bodys down. between that and expenses they just chill there forever (no pun intended)...

the main thing is they dont want other sherpas and climbers to die recovering the dead...

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Yes, it's true, mt Everest is very dangerous http://www.everestian.com/mt-everest-en.html. First of all, it is important to keep in mind, that excellent health condition and adequate level of mountain climbing skills, plus a strong desire to reach the top of the world’s highest mountain, is a guarantee of successful summit. It is recommended to constantly experience jogging to keep the blood pressure and heart in adequate condition, ready for extreme conditions.