a horrible day in the world of cheesesteak

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever helps you ladies sleep at night, if you think you're getting over on me by negging, keep it coming.

Spitting real shit and you dudes hate, in a thread talking bout someone that has passed away and you try to crack cheesy jokes, no pun intended.

But ay, i remember being 15 too, good age.

I thought they were trying to give him props for making people order in english? Honestly that dude doesnt look like he'd know spanish (or whatever else is popular in the states) anyway. He was probably just trying to take an order.

Just to confirm that is henry rollins...does he actually have an i kill niggas chest piece? I like the font at least. Old English would have been lolz

I thought they were trying to give him props for making people order in english? Honestly that dude doesnt look like he'd know spanish (or whatever else is popular in the states) anyway. He was probably just trying to take an order.

Just to confirm that is henry rollins...does he actually have an i kill niggas chest piece? I like the font at least. Old English would have been lolz

That's from Sons of Anarchy I assume, he played a white supremacist on there. He doesn't have any racist tattoos. I <3 Henry.

That's from Sons of Anarchy I assume, he played a white supremacist on there. He doesn't have any racist tattoos. I <3 Henry.

I see, it's been quite a while since I've seen any t.v.

Darling let's not discuss Rollins, it's hard not to like black flag but I also saw some stand up he did more recently and thought it was silly.

Whatever helps you ladies sleep at night, if you think you're getting over on me by negging, keep it coming.

Spitting real shit and you dudes hate, in a thread talking bout someone that has passed away and you try to crack cheesy jokes, no pun intended.

But ay, i remember being 15 too, good age.

Sorry, i just can't take anyone with the email "krushspots@aol.com" serious...

Disregarded all comments.

Guy made the WORST cheesesteak that ever existed & was a fucking guido piece of trash.

If only that business would have died with him, the world of cheesesteaks would have been blessed today.

THIS. Fuck that dude. Pats is better, I had a cheesesteak from jims last night, twas good.