Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlwaysOverDoinn

Earthquakes across the U.S.

THE END IS NIGH.

Hopefully the New Madrid Fault dosent go apeshit, I dont think any buildings in Illinois can withstand anything.

I was sleeping that shit woke me up, and my first thought was to jump out my first floor window.

LOL! It definitely wasn't that bad.

I'm in NYC.

You guys are all cry babies.

I'm not crying about it....it's just crazy because I never heard of NYC getting quakes

I personally think it's time for a little looting

Edit: thank god ur ok IR...I dnt know what I would do if u weren't capable of blessing us with those hearty spiderman memes anymore

at first i thought my air conditioner was blowing up so i turned that shit off, shaking continued and fucked up my game of madden

from what i hear you guys got 80 seconds of intermittent rocking (gently). And got so spooked that you blew up cell phone service by calling everyone you know at once.

pussies.

i'm trying to hit up a homie to meet up and grab some beers but my calls/messages aren't going through first time. fools are definitely freaking out over what was the equivalent to a train going by my window. pussies indeed.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now