Health Care??

mackfatsoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God bless the NHS.

I honestly can't believe anyone would have a problem with universal healthcare.

This

Anyone against universal healthcare us just a fucking idiot, to allow companies whose only agenda is profit to determine your healthcare is one of the most fucked up things I've ever heard of.

• Like 1

I'm talking more about specifics, i think.

such as, why is it not unconstitutional to require every person to purchase a product from a private company?

or any of this shit:

20 Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms

I think we all know our current health care system is FUCKED, but does "obamacare" make it better and how?

It seems like people on the right have an abundance of little quips about why this shit is a "debacle" and I don't know how to respond.

A little quip is, "so you are willing to let people die because of unaffordable healthcare?" Or, "so you support only the rich having access to healthcare, so you can say that the government does not force you to do anything?"

I can go on and on with this. You can even challenge them on the constitutional aspect of it. Article I of the Constitution lays out the “enumerated powers,” a grant of specific authorities to Congress.

One of the “enumerated powers” is Congress’ ability “to regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes.”Since health insurance is something like 18% of our GDP, I would think that it falls under commerce between states.

Do not worry about the little quips and read fully into the subject, you will be able to shoot down most reasonable people. Now if they are not reasonable, there is nothing that is going to work, because they just do not care.

I'm talking more about specifics, i think.

such as, why is it not unconstitutional to require every person to purchase a product from a private company?

or any of this shit:

20 Ways ObamaCare Will Take Away Our Freedoms

I think we all know our current health care system is FUCKED, but does "obamacare" make it better and how?

It seems like people on the right have an abundance of little quips about why this shit is a "debacle" and I don't know how to respond.

I think President Obama's logic to that idea, If you force everyone to get Healthcare, assuming that insurance companies want people to purchase a plan of one form or another. You tend to

see that NO ONE wants to be forced to PAY for health insurance. You see where I'm going? Demonstrating that the reason people don't want health insurance is basically unaffordable

in the first place.

And I have a little anecdote here about insurance - I pay about $160 a month for United Healthcare, the first time I went to go see a doctor - I had been paying into the plan for a good solid year, when I went to the doc my insurance came out invalid. I couldn't believe my insurance was invalid - I have been paying into it, why the fuck !? I called United they said my name was never registered...yet they were still charging me? Fucking aye.. now if it was a clerical error or just bad business practices - these bastards should be a little bit more responsible when it comes to people's lives.

MASSACHUSETTS IS THE SHIT

/Freeinsuranceformyfamilyoner

IF YOU ARE POOR MAYBE.

otherwise it's kind of the most fucked up

situation ever. like "Oh, you can't really afford

to pay for health but your jahb offers it so you

better take that shit or we're gonna fine the fuck

outta you!" thnx. smh. i'm content with my whereabouts

outside of that and public transportation ONLY.

shit is foul yo. real talk.

Here is my health care plan:

Everytime something goes wrong i go to the ER and give a fake name and tell them i don't know my social security number.

and this shit don't work wurga! stop frontin fool!

IF YOU ARE POOR MAYBE.

otherwise it's kind of the most fucked up

situation ever. like "Oh, you can't really afford

to pay for health but your jahb offers it so you

better take that shit or we're gonna fine the fuck

outta you!" thnx. smh. i'm content with my whereabouts

outside of that and public transportation ONLY.

shit is foul yo. real talk.

and this shit don't work wurga! stop frontin fool!

That and it was Mitt Romney - the repub. who came up with that one...boy this presidential election next year is going to be INTERESTING!

obama fucked up by not steamrolling niggas with that health care plan. it should have been rushed through like the neocons did with the patriot act. the health care plan was such a frankenstein monster of amendments and revisions that it stopped making sense.

anyway, fuck this shit, we should all kill ourselves anyway.

abd-115.gif