You looking at threads? . . . . . . . Fuck lookin at threads . . .*Swag *Swag *Swag

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lil B The God of "it sucks so bad it's cool & ironic" Hipster raps, *SWAG *SWAG *SWAG

I still believe in the delivery of being aware of being purposely ignorant and still giving satire to the fullest. To claim it's irony is just an insult to yourself for not having original commentary and vocabulary. It's not a complicated act but it's an off and strikingly harsh style. Weird and left field and completely being "Mad smart, Act ignorant" (Free Earl). I absolutely hated Based God at first, I can even quote myself somewhere here on oontz but then I understood where he was from. Most especially off tracks and off camera his positivity and demeanor is so damn humble it's hard not to respect someone who only encourages other people in whatever they do in life.

He knows he's absolutely hated for what he's doing but has yet to personally attack anyone for words that've been said. Lil B The Based God is Based God for a reason. Thank you Based God.

#BASEDLIFE #BASEDBOYS

#This

Mostly though, this is the Lil B that most people would rather hear:

But I bet most who hate him will never just forget him like any other California rapper.

Re: Lil B The God of "it sucks so bad it's cool & ironic" Hipster raps, *SWAG *SWAG *SWAG

I still believe in the delivery of being aware of being purposely ignorant and still giving satire to the fullest. To claim it's irony is just an insult to yourself for not having original commentary and vocabulary. It's not a complicated act but it's an off and strikingly harsh style. Weird and left field and completely being "Mad smart, Act ignorant" (Free Earl). I absolutely hated Based God at first, I can even quote myself somewhere here on oontz but then I understood where he was from. Most especially off tracks and off camera his positivity and demeanor is so damn humble it's hard not to respect someone who only encourages other people in whatever they do in life.

He knows he's absolutely hated for what he's doing but has yet to personally attack anyone for words that've been said. Lil B The Based God is Based God for a reason. Thank you Based God.

#BASEDLIFE #BASEDBOYS[/color]

#This

Mostly though, this is the Lil B that most people would rather hear:

But I bet most who hate him will never just forget him like any other California rapper.

d.o.r. is so overplayed as one of his best songs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEPYdgZ9pYc

this is that real shit.

that doesnt make sense. i would consider Lil B to be a better flower than biggie but lyrically Lil B touched on subjects that noone else did or does to this day and he was blessed for that. in my eyes hes the most positive rapper that changed alotta things.