Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gnarly Sheen

Two of the West Memphis Three to be freed Friday

the question is, could the investigation open back up and put that mullet guy in prison for actually committing the crime?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
at least check the first page before you start a new topic.

Actually I used the search box and nothing came up.

I really don't get what the big deal is about someone starting a new thread. I never got why it makes people so mad. Everyone on this site attempts to pass themselves off as some sort of "heartless thug", but the seeing old news or a repeat topic on a web site for nerds throws them into a complete frenzy.

Customer - "Hey man, I really need some blow, can you meet me somewhere and sell me something? . . . after all, you are my dealer."

12oz User - "Listen br0, I'm having a real bad day. . . saw two repeat topics on the ooontz and a post with old news, I can't be bothered feeding your addiction today. Try me tomorrow, things may look up."

• Like 2

the question is, could the investigation open back up and put that mullet guy in prison for actually committing the crime?

Mullet guy as in John Mark Byers? It's funny how during the first trial/in Paradise Lost he was parading around talking all that bullshit about them being the devils spawn and digging graves in the woods for them, but now he's come out and said "They are not guilty!".

Dude is fucking whack. Didn't he have all his teeth removed, after they found what looked like bite marks on the children? I'll have to brush up on it all, been a while.

Also, who said they were satanic kids anyway? I dunno where he/the jury got that from. They listened to metal, they weren't sacrificing the neighbours cats in the woods or anything.

I don't know how anyone can still think they're guilty really. They've all been separated over the years, in solitary and surely in that time one of them would have cracked and said something if they did it. The only one who ever admitted to it was Jesse Misskelly and that was after hours of police pressure, and what he admitted was bullshit anyway, because the kids were in school at the time he said they did it.

It's good they're finally out, but it's nowhere near over for any of them. 18 years of their innocent lives because a bunch of retard rednecks ate up some bullshit that they were satanic devil spawn who raped and killed their kids.

Oh and John Mark Byers wife said she'd eat the skin off their faces. :D

abc_wn_murdercase_071101_mn.jpg

Also it blows my mind that these kids can be deemed guilty with no evidence yet someone like Casey Anthony is not guilty, even though it was circumstantial evidence and whatever... And it's 20 years apart, but still... Mind boggling. For real.

props scientist..

this whole case is totally fucked

as is THIS ENTIRE WORLD

don't get caught doing anything ever

or listening to sweet, sweet metal

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-west-memphis-3-freed,0,5347577.story

(Memphis 8/18/2011) WREG-TV has learned an agreement has been reached to release two of the West Memphis 3.

All three will admit guilt to the crime and two will be released with time served

Multiple sources, including the father of one of the victims, have confirmed this will be announced at a special hearing Friday.

That hearing is scheduled to be held in Jonesboro, AR.

Damien Echols was sentenced to death, Jessie Misskelley, Jr. was sentenced to life imprisonment plus two 20-year sentences, and Jason Baldwin was sentenced to life imprisonment.

:eek:

Actually all three were released and none of them "admitted guilt", they had to sign some shit saying that "there's some kind of evidence against them".

Even though there wasn't.

But who in their right mind is not going to sign whatever to get out after rotting for 18 years in prison?

It was clearly a move to prevent them from collecting bank for false imprisonment.

Hopefully they'll make bank selling their story.

Killer still free and 20 years of being called one might make you one... If I was these dudes the whole system down there would pay. Hope it does

After their release, Echols and Baldwin attended a lunch and later an evening party at a swanky Memphis, Tenn., hotel with supporters that included Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder and Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks.

600x400_Music_Lookalikes9999-600x400.jpg

Do it to my people everyday. Fuck these crackers

Shut your black ass up.

Youre the same breed of ignorant nurga that gets stopped by the Po, they search your pockets and youve got crack in one pocket, a stack in the other and a gun in your waistband and its ''not yo jeans''.

Your ''people'' sure seem to love to kill each other over nothing, brothas right?

• Like 1

Shut your black ass up.

Youre the same breed of ignorant nurga that gets stopped by the Po, they search your pockets and youve got crack in one pocket, a stack in the other and a gun in your waistband and its ''not yo jeans''.

Your ''people'' sure seem to love to kill each other over nothing, brothas right?

Those are just the images the white devil projects to keep my people down, hoe.

Those are just the images the white devil projects to keep my people down, hoe.

If I didnt think that you were

A. A retarded/ignorant nurga

B. Made up profile to troll/act like a retarded nurga

C. Troll

Then id love to argue this, but over over race relations is just as pointless and a waste of time as argueing religion.

This thread should be about this ONE victory, sure there's a lot of folks wrongly imprisoned, and maybe we can make threads for them when they get out, but these dude deserved to be free, the state was 3 weeks away from killing one of em. Basically just for liking Metallica in 1992.

So, since I'm way behind the 8ball here, where can I see Paradise Lost? I'm sure I can find it but I figured maybe one of you fellas had a sweet link not a rickroll.