Two of the West Memphis Three to be freed Friday

Gnarly Sheen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-west-memphis-3-freed,0,5347577.story

(Memphis 8/18/2011) WREG-TV has learned an agreement has been reached to release two of the West Memphis 3.

All three will admit guilt to the crime and two will be released with time served

Multiple sources, including the father of one of the victims, have confirmed this will be announced at a special hearing Friday.

That hearing is scheduled to be held in Jonesboro, AR.

Damien Echols was sentenced to death, Jessie Misskelley, Jr. was sentenced to life imprisonment plus two 20-year sentences, and Jason Baldwin was sentenced to life imprisonment.

:eek:

Actually all three were released and none of them "admitted guilt", they had to sign some shit saying that "there's some kind of evidence against them".

Even though there wasn't.

But who in their right mind is not going to sign whatever to get out after rotting for 18 years in prison?

It was clearly a move to prevent them from collecting bank for false imprisonment.

Hopefully they'll make bank selling their story.

Do it to my people everyday. Fuck these crackers

Shut your black ass up.

Youre the same breed of ignorant nurga that gets stopped by the Po, they search your pockets and youve got crack in one pocket, a stack in the other and a gun in your waistband and its ''not yo jeans''.

Your ''people'' sure seem to love to kill each other over nothing, brothas right?

• Like 1

Shut your black ass up.

Youre the same breed of ignorant nurga that gets stopped by the Po, they search your pockets and youve got crack in one pocket, a stack in the other and a gun in your waistband and its ''not yo jeans''.

Your ''people'' sure seem to love to kill each other over nothing, brothas right?

Those are just the images the white devil projects to keep my people down, hoe.

Those are just the images the white devil projects to keep my people down, hoe.

If I didnt think that you were

A. A retarded/ignorant nurga

B. Made up profile to troll/act like a retarded nurga

C. Troll

Then id love to argue this, but over over race relations is just as pointless and a waste of time as argueing religion.