Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gnarly Sheen

Two of the West Memphis Three to be freed Friday

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-west-memphis-3-freed,0,5347577.story

(Memphis 8/18/2011) WREG-TV has learned an agreement has been reached to release two of the West Memphis 3.

All three will admit guilt to the crime and two will be released with time served

Multiple sources, including the father of one of the victims, have confirmed this will be announced at a special hearing Friday.

That hearing is scheduled to be held in Jonesboro, AR.

Damien Echols was sentenced to death, Jessie Misskelley, Jr. was sentenced to life imprisonment plus two 20-year sentences, and Jason Baldwin was sentenced to life imprisonment.

:eek:

The West Memphis Three trials make me angry. Put people in jail because they like heavy metal music, ignore DNA evidence that it was the stepfather of one of the victims. Now, they have to "admit guilt" in the hope that they can get out after almost 20 years.

wow. that sucks.

i was just about to watch paradise lost too.. weird.

you know what makes this real shit?

the guilty completely got away with it

dna evidence clearing people decades plus is strong.

i couldnt imagine how mad and contempt i would be at everything if i wasted a majority of my life in a crazy jail for something i didnt do...

The West Memphis Three trials make me angry. Put people in jail because they like heavy metal music, ignore DNA evidence that it was the stepfather of one of the victims. Now, they have to "admit guilt" in the hope that they can get out after almost 20 years.

This! It's so fucked. They interviewed an inmate, on local radio here, that served time in the same jail with the three. He basically said on open air, "there was no way these kids could master-mind such a killing and get away. The kids hardly had the metal capacity of a 3rd grader."

They're basically saying they will let them go if they admit they're guilty because the whole case is filled with stacks of paperwork and DNA samples steering every-which-way around these three. Someone mentioned that the reasoning behind them admiting guilt is so the state of Arkansas doesn't have to pay them for being wrongly imprisoned.

And yes, it's fucked the read dude who did this got away clean. Who knows, I'm sure karma has caught up to him - if you believe in such.

Thank God. . .

. . . they finally let these poor kids out of jail.

"Three inmates who were the subject of an HBO documentary claiming their innocence in the murders of a trio of boys were released Friday.

Damien Echols, 36, Jason Baldwin, 34, and Jessie Misskelley, 36 -- or the "West Memphis Three," as they were dubbed in the media -- were convicted as teenagers for the May 1993 killings of three 8-year-old boys from West Memphis, Ark. . ."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/west-memphis-three-freed-HBO-documentary-225420

http://www.wm3.org/

image6239068x_370x278.jpg

Re: Thank God. . .

Isn't there already a thread about this?

Also,

I'm not celebrating until its official.

This shit bums me out immensely, not that they're being released, just the situation in general.

Thank god they got locked up for how many years, over something the court had no evidence on? Celebrating? Fuck, you guys miss the big picture. I'm sure they'd be fuckin thrilled to hear your excitement.

they will be paid millions

whether that is worth it or not, i could give a fuck; i am not seeing a penny of that money

brie toast

at least check the first page before you start a new topic.

anyway, it's bullshit

they should be exonerated

but i'm thrilled they are getting out

and no, they won't be paid, part of the plea deal is that they won't sue.

they got FUCKED and their lives got wasted. a travesty.

they will be paid millions

whether that is worth it or not, i could give a fuck; i am not seeing a penny of that money

brie toast

You're brilliant they had a plea agreement, they aren't seeing a fuckin penny from the court; maybe their support group though.

People in this thread needa do their research.

Irony of this threads name is, if this faggot god exsists the guilty would have been serving time in this case.

And yeah, i'm hella mad faggots.

at least check the first page before you start a new topic.

anyway, it's bullshit

they should be exonerated

but i'm thrilled they are getting out

and no, they won't be paid, part of the plea deal is that they won't sue.

they got FUCKED and their lives got wasted. a travesty.

This, knows whats up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now