Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SBAQUA

BEEF

ive been playing getting up i think every graff artist shud play it but y beef with each other yall shud be beefin with the nypd yall graffers shud stick together as 1 cus then yall could really take over but idk yall most likey gon clown me but w.e

Most people that do this shit are narcisistic (yea i spelled it wrong), so it only makes sense they wanna be the only one crushing. And behold, the beef follows.

Plus fighting is fun. Handle your shit or be handled

Like everything in the world, conflict/beef spurs progression and evolution. If it weren't for this competition between us then the (grafitti) world would be incredibly boring.

ive been playing getting up i think every graff artist shud play it but y beef with each other yall shud be beefin with the nypd yall graffers shud stick together as 1 cus then yall could really take over but idk yall most likey gon clown me but w.e

this is EXACTLY what i was thinking the other day...

but w.e
i think whatever is one word.

on the real, graffiti is a very ego driven male culture..ever been at a party with a bunch of dudes (not that kind of party), alcohol and no bitches...always ends in a fight. graffiti is sort of the same way. beef will always be a part of the game. i cant even imagine graffiti without beef.

ha...beef drives people to paint more too...so i think its good to have...i personally think painting is funner when there is beef involved....

I'd stay out of it until people tried going over my shit, assuming they were below me. I think knowing your place is just as important as being able to keep it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this