The most fucked up thing you've ever seen

Æ°

the very first day on my very first job some old lady took a nasty shit in the snack isle and then tried to cover it up by pouring wing sauce over it. i don't exactly know what purpose that served, its a small store at that and the bathroom was only one isle over but i guess when you got to go you got to go. she left before anyone could stop her but for the next week the snack isle smelled like shit.

not as hardcore as the rest of you guys stories but still pretty gnarly. who the fuck goes to a store and shits on the floor? we got carpet and that shit doesn't wash off easily, no pun intended.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. dude hit by bus, yes, he was killed... extra brutal

2. plastic bag full of bones hidden on the roof of an abandoned building

3. homeless man fight with a semi-baller'ish dude... homeless dude stabbed the guy.

4. Man said girl "hung herself" with a phone cord, over a door... she was super dead, like, no pulse for multiple minutes, and some old dude brought her back to life with CPR.

5. man shot point blank in the shoulder at a gas station.

6. Man laid face down in open parking lot, in the snow, for 2 days before ambulance finally checked it out. Yes, he was dead.

Welcome...

to Detroit.