The most fucked up thing you've ever seen

Æ°

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guccis ice cream tattoo..

The faces of death movie..

bme pain olympics where the dudes hackin away at his balls

this one dude who was driving a jeep cherokee and his nose was gone and he just had holes in his face :80

hot ass asian girl who had the hairiest snatch in history.. i was burnt

From my pad i hear gunshots all the time, one time i counted 17. (Next day newspaper said only 3 hit the guy)

But i was walking home and i hear a couple loud bangs i thought it was my friends lighting off fireworks cause it was round the 4th, im running around the block... and fuck it long story short 2 dudes with a hole in each head. brains like a mufucker. Out of all the murders that go down around my pad that was the first i saw, and since i new they werent homies i was more thrilled then scared. Finally saw some guts..

But yea twist to the story, these were 20+ year old dudes, they got knocked by some 13 year olds. ha.

Salinas for you.

i saw little black girl like dead in the street her mom was holding her crying and shit. She got hit by a car and the dude just dipped. Another time i was on the bus and this old lady was crossing the street and these two cars come dipping down the other lane. I found out later they were racing and i actually knew the kid who hit her from around the way. Old lady got buried her leg flew off and landed on the side walk mad blood and shit. The way her body was all twisted and just like broken completely ughhh. I saw this kids brain once when he was drunk and fell off a bridge. His shit cracked open and you could see where he was missing a piece of skull. Shit was CRAZAY. also every fucked up video on the internet ever.

Saw this video of these two guys (pretty sure they were somewhere in south America) walk into a store and begin to rob the place. One guy was sitting down like a normal customer while the other guy was telling the clerk to get the money, go in the back to the safe, etc. After a few minutes 2 cops came in and start to restrain the guy, put him against the wall and what not. All of a sudden the nonchalant guy gets up from behind the cops and shoots them both in the head, then dudes dip off with all the cash. I dnt usually give a shit bout cops gettin popped, but watching them just drop like flies was pretty fucked up.

I've been living in Indonesia for about 5 years now and the amount of road accidents i've witnessed is quite scary.

Seen 2 people killed in motorbike accidents at the intersection in front of my house on separate occasions. Brains and other horrible shit.

About 2 weeks ago I heard a crash outside my place.

Went to see what was going on. An older western lady was laying in the middle of the intersection, I ran over to help. Saw her bone sticking straight of her ankle as I was running to her. she was laying with her face to the hot ground. she was conscious and trying to get up as the road was obviously burning fucking hot. I try to help her lift her head of the road. From what I could see, her ear was no longer attached to her face. The whole side of her face is a complete mess. They put her in an ambulance.

That's just one of the many stories.

I hear accidents from my house all the time. once or twice a week. shit's nuts.