hey guess what (some points)

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

point one-you can clip your nostril hairs with a nail/toe clipper.

its totally kosher... take it from me!

point two- on a different page, i would say the hovercraft would be most cool unless of course you run over a giant thumbtack or something like that. har harhar har har!! i mean seriously remember in that one movie where they put that sort of spike netting to catch the car?

point three- even on another page, i purposely combined those two harhar's to make this experience realistic.

point four- is it a bad sign where you can color and shade on a wall with paint better than on paper with markers?? who else has a pathetically shitty looking blackbook compared to all the other kids with the niceness and colors sparkling out of the pages like frosty rainbow color chunklets of prisma goodness???

point five- im making this one up as i go along but i would like to say that The Avalanches is a damn good group and i would like to give a shout to Dexta and his brother Kuya because you know that its good that they have filipinos in australia.

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived