A realistic solution to a realistic situation.

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bitch don't let this rape turn into a murder."

I don't even know how I get girls. I mean I've been with plenty, some just straight like you sometimes and are all about a casual fuck. They want the d. Alcohol helps get me talking to them and more aggressive I guess, I'm kind of reserved when sober.

If a guy commented on my styling/clothing I would think for sure he was gay...unless it was a band tee or something like that.

Seriously though, how hard is it to say "hi" and smile? If she smiles back introduce yourself and ask her name, ask what she's up to, how her day is going. Keep it simple stupid.

So KISS will lead to kissing...?

The only time good looking women make eye contact with me and smile is when im out walking or whatever with another good looking female .. what the fuck ?

The most attention ive ever got was when I would go out with an ex-gf of mine and id catch chicks looking me up and down with that look like they are thinking "ok so whats so good about this guy?".. Its either that or because my ex looks like she is 16.

I go cruisin' for babes at the local walmart, near the feminine hygiene isle. You know, cause that's where the classy ones are usually found. I whisper something sweet in their ear like "I bet you've never fallen asleep wrapped up in a confederate flag comforter." That usually does the trick. By the way I look like Brad Pitt with a mullet.

• Like 1

I think we've gotten off topic. This is a coffee shop during daytime hours. (granted I'm probably hungover by this point, regardless.) Normal everyday scenario. What's good about this scene is is it 1000 times more comfortable than in a bar where you automatically assume anyone approaching anyone else is looking for something sexual. The odds are already in your favor(minus the fact she has no beer goggles on). Here is where you can talk about anything, you just have to make it interesting and relevant. Don't just introduce yourself. Talk about something that happened, make a funny observation about someone else in the coffee shop, etc.

Having other girls with you is huge, like others have said. It automatically gets you out of the creep zone by being approved by other females. However that is not always feasible.

A great tip: Every time you leave the house is another potential chance at meeting someone. I know this, because every time I meet a new female, It's a day just rolled out of bed with a dirty t-shirt on, old skate shoes with no socks because I'm just going to go to the coffee shop real quick. She then has the image of a guy who doesn't care. I don't, but I want her to think I do on her first impression.