A realistic solution to a realistic situation.

Gat Bush

insult her and whip it out.

I can dig it.

It's funny cause friends of mine have told me about how they met some great girl and they think they can be the one and the first question is oh yeah where'd you meet her ? FACEBOOK. Oh... um... well have you met her yet ? "Nah we're working on it"....

Chicks must know those angles well because every single time, they tell me she looked better on the computer.

Kinda off topic but yea. Cool story.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stalk her and stuff her in your trunk,

drive to your keepitrail cabin

have fun.

no need for wit or chivalry.

where is keepitrail, miss that dudes sketchy forest stories..

in the situation, introduce myself, ask name, compliment/ talk about something she has on necklace, shirt, shoes?

starting the conversation is the hardest part after you got the flow going its just like riding a bike

It can go two ways.

You say, 'Pardon, Ive seen you here before and was wondering if i might sit with you?'

What happens:

If you're attractive, she says yes and begins to tease her hair, talk about her body/whatever to bring attention to her nice features.

If you are NOT attractive, she'll scowl at you, tell her friends you are a creep and avoid you from then til death.

Girls WILL admit this is what goes on ALL DAY. The same joke out of two guys mouths, one average or less, the other above average looking, who you think is goin to be the 'funny' one?

Solution if you are unattractive:

Acquire cocaine. Share cocaine with said girl. Receive pussy. Post pics in Smash or Trash.

Side note, let girls see you with other girls. It deffo will up your cred with them. Theyll be thinking 'well if she is fuckin with him, there must be something good goin on there.' Ive seen it happen, dudes getting ZERO love from ladies, but once one girl says 'oh hes fine honey' then theyll all jump on board. Serious.

• Like 2

I'm well aware of the magical seductive powers of c0caine and other drugs, but what I'm alluding towards is the idea of creating a rapport essentially out of nothing with an attractive-stranger-woman in an everyday situation (not necessarily a bar.) Most women I've met have been through friends, school or work--environments where there was already an established setting making it "appropriate" to approach and start a conversation where their guards were already lowered, thus making it easier for me to make sex to them.

Semi unrelated, but I just got done watching Taxi Driver.

The scene where Deniro's crazy ass character walks in and gets Sybal Sheppard's character to go out with him is pretty damn cool.

I should quit being a pussy and try that kind of brazen approach more often myself, I see so many smoking hot females here that look bored every day.

I'm well aware of the magical seductive powers of c0caine and other drugs, but what I'm alluding towards is the idea of creating a rapport essentially out of nothing with an attractive-stranger-woman in an everyday situation (not necessarily a bar.) Most women I've met have been through friends, school or work--environments where there was already an established setting making it "appropriate" to approach and start a conversation where their guards were already lowered, thus making it easier for me to make sex to them.

Really man. Is it that difficult. Just start talking. WTF

Hi. My name is ______________. What's your name?

Thats a pretty name. Where are you from?

Oh cool. I've_______ there. I'm from _____________. Ever been there??

I'm about to:

get something to eat.

grab a coffee.

Come and join me.

Nothing is meant to be scripted. Just talk to her. Try and find some common ground.

Maybe she has tattoos. There you go.

Maybe she's athletic. Maybe you are too.

Then, when you're done talking, ask her for her number cause you WANT to talk to her again.

My two cents.

dont be a dumbass. dont obviously look at her tits. smile at her. say something interesting (but not weird or creepy).

The dude I can't get over was super funny and approachable when we first met. We chatted it up for a while, and in the middle of me talking he interrupted me and said "Wanna drink beer and make out in the park?". I slowly stopped talking and was totally stoked on what had just happened. dream boy.

• Like 1