for the sunday mope around the house-ers...

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

good call homeslice it beats lying on the floor and pretending to be a dead monkey, which i might addd is a very spectacular but-getting-old-really-fast sunday day-nothing-to-do ddays for sho.

toilet

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

There's the Glenbow Museum, but that's not really an art museum. Fuck, I don't think it's an art museum at all.....

Calgary's gay

yeah i didnt think that was an art museum. i dont even know where that place is. doesent it have a bunch of dinosaur exhibits or something?

yeah beardo, and when was the last time you went to a museum? a museum that didnt include a room devoted to the wonders of hemp that is?

if your in either boston (i believe) or SF, check for clyffton still. bad ass.

theres one in specific in SF that is quite possibly my favorite painting of all time.

...hell yeah guggenheim counts, that ghery exhibit from this summder was hot to trot...man i wish i lived in the city so i could just hot museums up as i was passing em....i might also add, although today is monday now, going to your local library for something to do on lazy sundays...take a book out on an artist if a museum is not available...or anything else for that matter...heres wishing it was sunday...r

Originally posted by mental invalid

...going to your local library for something to do on lazy sundays...take a book out on an artist if a museum is not available...or anything else for that matter...heres wishing it was sunday...r

I usually go to the book store ... They typically have a better selection than the library. I just sit in a corner of the store all day, reading.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

chickee-poos like whoa in the museums...

really beard? i heard they started charging on sun before 1pm

it used to be free then, but i heard that changed...

"sounds like somebody has a case of the monadys".

its not our fault you work at penetrobe roe.." - hesh

....hahaha....yeah well if i had a fleece to sleep in i wouldnt be so cranky....looking forward to 3day weekend coming up, good ole MLK....viva vegas dood....taking a piss at the hat and it killed me...dig it...r

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

chickee-poos like whoa in the museums...

really beard? i heard they started charging on sun before 1pm

it used to be free then, but i heard that changed...

sunday is 'pay what you want' day. i gave $2

i think i might have been paying more attention to the girls than the exhibits at the guggenheim, i mean hot damn. the main exhibit is called brasil: body and soul, so there were a lot of brasilian girls there (i kno cuz i lived there and can understand them)...def gonna pay it another visit or two before it's gone. i would go to my local library, but ive had 2 books out for over 2 years and am afraid to go anywhere near that place...school library has a shit load of everything, although i already owe them 6 books ive had overdue for a minute. note to self, do not take out books, just read them there.

Archived