NY Hip Hop artist Abcence. Listen in. Free Downloads.

Sewer_Crawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really. just kinda disappointed.

i respect that you're going for it though. i don't respect the internet self promoting.

not even trying to be a dick.

Well thanks for your honesty, were adults here. Internet self promo and self promo outside the internet is sort of the only way to put yourself out there when you are riding solo. If my music disappoints you then so be it, I dislike plenty of artists...

What kind of Hip Hop artists do you listen to?

i don't listen to hip hop outside of a handful of old stuff, so i don't know or care, but that dude's voice bugs the fuck out of me. if i weren't 24d i'd neg you.

swamp's boy seems alright tho, nh, but i don't think bleach and reeses for breakfast is a good call.

Well thanks for your honesty, were adults here. Internet self promo and self promo outside the internet is sort of the only way to put yourself out there when you are riding solo. If my music disappoints you then so be it, I dislike plenty of artists...

What kind of Hip Hop artists do you listen to?

I think playing shows are a solid and respectable way to get people to enjoy and talk about your music. real life can be impressive. If you're interesting enough, you'll be noticed.

With internet self promo you lose legitimacy by grouping yourself in with zillions of other ego obsessed people doing the same exact thing. Sitting inside on their computer chair, advertising their typically non progressive material.

it's become about as interesting as a pop-up ad for most people.

I wasn't much disappointed in your music really. just with the way that every day on the internet it's another guy with a sweet nickname with the same exact thing to convince people of.

I hope this is making sense to you.

just because we're in the internet age doesn't mean old school ways have died.

edit: then again I'm nobody to try to give you a lesson on how to go about your shit. take it or leave it.

I think playing shows are a solid and respectable way to get people to enjoy and talk about your music. real life can be impressive. If you're interesting enough, you'll be noticed.

With internet self promo you lose legitimacy by grouping yourself in with zillions of other ego obsessed people doing the same exact thing. Sitting inside on their computer chair, advertising their typically non progressive material.

it's become about as interesting as a pop-up ad for most people.

I wasn't much disappointed in your music really. just with the way that every day on the internet it's another guy with a sweet nickname with the same exact thing to convince people of.

I hope this is making sense to you.

just because we're in the internet age doesn't mean old school ways have died.

edit: then again I'm nobody to try to give you a lesson on how to go about your shit. take it or leave it.

You are absolutely right, I'm not just using the internet as a base of promotion though. I will say this, I've been writing lyrics & Raping for quite some time but just recently began working on a project. I've just begun to build a few tracks worth performing, so I'll be signing up for some venues out here in NYC for local acts. I just happen to be a 9 to 5er who sits infront of a pc for quite some time and wanted some 12ozers to listen. Thanks bro'

That's awful. In an attempt to save this thread, here's my homie, who doesn't suck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTi4emU1MOo

bump this!

Sorry to say, but your boy sounds as monotone on the mic as a weak lay. Tell him to put some effort behind his voice on the tracks, cool shit with the videos though. Also, thanks for your efforts in "saving" this thread.

:lol:

sorry to say but dude has more effort in 1 bar than you do in all of your 27 shitty tracks.

then again i only listened to the first one, so you could be almost half way decent.

but then again, hating on you is SO NATURAL :lol:

You are absolutely right, I'm not just using the internet as a base of promotion though. I will say this, I've been writing lyrics & Raping for quite some time but just recently began working on a project. I've just begun to build a few tracks worth performing, so I'll be signing up for some venues out here in NYC for local acts. I just happen to be a 9 to 5er who sits infront of a pc for quite some time and wanted some 12ozers to listen. Thanks bro'

• Like 1