Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sewer_Crawler

NY Hip Hop artist Abcence. Listen in. Free Downloads.

Sorry to say, but your boy sounds as monotone on the mic as a weak lay. Tell him to put some effort behind his voice on the tracks, cool shit with the videos though. Also, thanks for your efforts in "saving" this thread.

:) Your weak attempts at roasting me fail, you seem frustrated @bacon.

not really. just kinda disappointed.

i respect that you're going for it though. i don't respect the internet self promoting.

not even trying to be a dick.

not really. just kinda disappointed.

i respect that you're going for it though. i don't respect the internet self promoting.

not even trying to be a dick.

Well thanks for your honesty, were adults here. Internet self promo and self promo outside the internet is sort of the only way to put yourself out there when you are riding solo. If my music disappoints you then so be it, I dislike plenty of artists...

What kind of Hip Hop artists do you listen to?

lil'b, kreayshawn an phene

i don't listen to hip hop outside of a handful of old stuff, so i don't know or care, but that dude's voice bugs the fuck out of me. if i weren't 24d i'd neg you.

swamp's boy seems alright tho, nh, but i don't think bleach and reeses for breakfast is a good call.

Well thanks for your honesty, were adults here. Internet self promo and self promo outside the internet is sort of the only way to put yourself out there when you are riding solo. If my music disappoints you then so be it, I dislike plenty of artists...

I think playing shows are a solid and respectable way to get people to enjoy and talk about your music. real life can be impressive. If you're interesting enough, you'll be noticed.

With internet self promo you lose legitimacy by grouping yourself in with zillions of other ego obsessed people doing the same exact thing. Sitting inside on their computer chair, advertising their typically non progressive material.

it's become about as interesting as a pop-up ad for most people.

I wasn't much disappointed in your music really. just with the way that every day on the internet it's another guy with a sweet nickname with the same exact thing to convince people of.

I hope this is making sense to you.

just because we're in the internet age doesn't mean old school ways have died.

edit: then again I'm nobody to try to give you a lesson on how to go about your shit. take it or leave it.

That Angoon track is a banger.

I don't mind these threads, every now and then someone posts something interesting.

Fuck it, rock on.

ANGOON!

"This is a Hip Hop Classic. Probably one of the greatest songs of our generation. I used to be into Black Death Metal and German Techno but now I'm a full on Angoon OG throwin up the A. I love you."

haha youtube is the best

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now