OUIJA BOARDS

Creampuff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her death is funny because the board has injected itself into me when I sat around with some kids with one when I was 13. We asked it "what movie to see?" and now I can not stop killing small gerbils and laughing at girls who kill themselves from using a ouija board.

BTW, the board also said I would be talking with a kid named "down syndrome" in the future and to remind him he is gay.

• Like 1

I just referred to me ouija board and it said I am not gay. It actually told me two more things,

First it Reaffirmed my love of women and the ability to attract women

Second it told me not to pay attention to stillborn because he is fighting his own issues from being in a closet and that he still has not come to grips with his father being gay after having a one night stand with his mother who turn his father gay after a evening of strap on sex and dogs.

i really like this value rigidity concept. any of you idiots even google it?

“....the most striking example of value rigidity I can think of is the South Indian Monkey Trap. The Trap consists of a hollowed out coconut chained to a stake. The coconut has some rice inside inside which can be grabbed through a small hole. The hole is big enough so that the monkey hand can go in, but too small for his fist with rice in it to come out. The monkey reaches in and is suddenly trapped - by nothing more than his own value rigidity. He cannot revalue the rice. He cannot see that freedom without rice is more valuable thancapture with it..”