OUIJA BOARDS

Creampuff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really?

666 contradicts what? i believe in burning churches, hating god, inverting crosses, burning bibles, korans, torahs, or any other nonsense founded on the imaginations of morons.

you are so dumb, you are really dumb.

I doubt you have ever burned a church or what not... your just a dumb kid who thinks 666 is so COOOL

so by utilizing the number 666 you assume that i believe i am marked with the number of the beast and am a servant of the dark lord satan?

i guess i am equally prone to believe that you have down syndrome, so we'll call it even.

Look man all I said earlier is that "Seeing IS Believing" - I don't disagree with anyone choosing to think people are dumb for thinking they talk to spirits...but if you saw something with your own eyes then you can't totally discredit stories. So don't be a prick and call people dumb...that's just being a dumbass troll on the internet

you're being trolled by some people pumping out a cardboard game. and then believing it.

a sucker is born every minute, right? that goes for everything. especially this.

Dude I never bought this shit first of all, so don't assume I own this shit...

I knew a girl who owned one who ended up dead. Now if she was tormented

or just mental - we will never know! The end

whether or not you own it has nothing to do with the fact that its a cardboard piece of entertainment.

maybe in 20 years when donald trump is dead they'll make a combo ouija monopoly board game and you can get advice from his spirit on whether or not to put hotels on park place.

i know a guy who had grim reaper tattoo that died. and it had absolutely nothing to do with the tattoo.

did a search, but its not like it would bring it up if there was already a thread bout this anyways...

ive never messed with a ouija board, and im not gonna lie, im pretty scarred to. but ive heard some crazy ass stories from friends about them. not being able to sleep for days and whatnot..

anyone ever fucked around with these? some pretty interesting stuff here. share your stories

Kream puff I gave you a story, I'm done with this thread now... fist666 has hijacked the thread.

what?

i haven't hijacked a damn thing, i applied logic and reason and tried to talk you all out of making yourselves look dumb.

trollface.png

regarding the way we perceive, my parents are everything i am not... they are much closer to you in that sense

this REAL SCIENCE you speak of (quantum physics), it has long proved the existence of other realms of existence, "god", a higher connection, etc. find a physicist YOU respect & ask some questions...

like almost every kid who gobbled it up out of popular culture, you clearly do not understand the significance of 666... or the man who coined the phrase "the number of the beast"... he too, rocked a ouija board, along with pentagrams. you need a new SN now, no? is the the medal of honor in your military not an inverted pentagram?

would it surprise you that people on TELEVISION PROGRAMMING are usually not who they front as..? penn & teller are not the atheists they persuade followers to be... i will leave it at that

stop being so angry

stop wearing sigils that are designed to bring out the worst in you before you kill or are killed on an important date on a certain calendar

stop partaking in human sacrifice that is named "war"

then ill stop being stupid

3A... always had much respect

My step mum is into all this shit. She told me this morning that her friend channeled her mum on Thursday and apparently they play bingo on the other side.

I'm skeptical to say the least but if heaven has bingo I'll be pissed.

Heaven is one big bingo room with paper tablecloths and sugar free Jello in the flavor of your choice. There are lemon slices floating in the water pitchers.

You're probably all wondering how I know this.

I asked the Ouija board, that's how. Took forever to spell that all out. Fucking dweebs.