Frankfurt Germany

crime stoppers

basically me and my mate are stuck here for another four days and so far all weve seen is junkies and mad overpriced bars, oh and some dude that looks exactly like techoviking.

i remember a few people like random hero, bloodfart, filter.bfg have or still do live in germany. if anyone has any advice for shit do in this boring motherfucker, please let me know.

im at an internet cafe so i cant upload any flicks easily, but i'll do my best to make a photo thread that would make the day in pies heads proud.

majorca, spain/Oktoberfest,Munich/cannabis cup, amsterdam/london/home

and heads want to catch up with two smelly aussie drunks along the way, let us know.

cheers fellow oontzers, nice to be back on the oz after so long.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YOU AND YOUR MATES ARE STUPID SACCENHAUSEN AND THE RED LIGHT ENOUGH SAID, GROW SOME BALLS QUIT GOING TO THE IRISH PUB RIGHT OUTSIDE THE TRAIN STATION

on the real theres not that many bums, youre obviously hanging out at the train station, because thats where the bums hang out, go to the Graffiti Hall of Fame in Wiesbaden

go tour all the productions SUK / CAN2/ BOMBER do all over downtown frankfurt

jesus fucking christ

theres a zillion things to do in FFm

homie, thats all we wanted no know. considering we arrived two days ago and have no local knowledge im not sure what you were expecting us to be doing.

we\re literally getting directions to the hall of fame now. if saccenhausen is a museum or nazi camp thats the sort of shit we want to do.

our local map has heaps of museums on it but doesnt mention what any of them are, trying not to go to modernist art museums and shit.

and fuck steve irwin.

• Like 1

Saccenhausen or however you spell it is a Bar/Party Section in Downtown.

Right outside Weisdbaden mein train station is 1 of the hall of fames

You can google the rest, the 1 in Hanau got torn down

http://www.bomber.de/ always has stuff going on the area

idk about museums i spent most my days and nights painting FFM

eat some doner kebabs, drink a binding, buy a europass (train and bus pass, cheapest way to travel), mug some people, and go over "REMIX" or "ENEMY" for me

head to pure platinum, across from the red light district, and tell me if that brazilian stripper with curly black hair she's like 5'8 is still working there

• Like 1

I was in Germany at the end of April and spent our last night in Frankfurt since we were flying out of there. The whole time people kept saying "Frankfurt's boring, all it is is full of banks". We stayed at a hostel called 5 Elements, it's on Moselstrasse smack dab in the middle of junkie town. They do a free pub crawl and took us to some pretty rad bars, and it ended up being one of the most fun nights of the trip. Or you could just cut out the middle man and go straight to Sachsenhausen. Or fuck some Bulgarian stripper at one of the many brothels.

I was there for a fuckin week and it was total over kill. Like a day or two woulda been dope.

Sometimes booking hostels in advance bites you in the ass.

Same situation with Milan. Spent a week and a couple days would been perfect.

Wish I coulda had those extra days for another city.

C'est la vie.

• Like 1

Saccenhausen or however you spell it is a Bar/Party Section in Downtown.

Right outside Weisdbaden mein train station is 1 of the hall of fames

You can google the rest, the 1 in Hanau got torn down

http://www.bomber.de/ always has stuff going on the area

idk about museums i spent most my days and nights painting FFM

eat some doner kebabs, drink a binding, buy a europass (train and bus pass, cheapest way to travel), mug some people, and go over "REMIX" or "ENEMY" for me

head to pure platinum, across from the red light district, and tell me if that brazilian stripper with curly black hair she's like 5'8 is still working there

we'll be heading to saschenhausen tonight. havent been painting yet so we might also do that, haven't seen a single cop the entire time and people seem pretty chill about dudes painting in the middle of the street from what we've seen.

the doner kebabs here are fucking amazing, actually all the food so far is. and dirt cheap too. got 4 longnecks (binding is fucking good beer) and a pack of smokes for 12 euro, couldnt believe how cheap shit is.

thanks for the advice mate, and everyone else.

protester; the classic car joint looks good well worth the trip so we'll stop by if we have time, you would fucking love the beer culture here man. street drinking is all good, no time of day is too early and the beers are actually brewed locally instead of the under license shit we put up with. even becks tastes good over here.