IPHONE 5 LEAK

2Blazzed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Vietze told him he had consumed five or six beers and two rum and cola cocktails before boarding the flight. He said he passed out in his seat and awoke to find himself being yelled at by the father of a 12-year-old girl.

The girl's father told the detective that when he returned from a trip to the bathroom at 2:30 a.m., he found Vietze urinating on his daughter.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/08/12/national/a075111D09.DTL#ixzz1UpgH3XFj

haha LUGR i just got done reading that.

reminded me of the time we were teenagers, drunk and passed out at a friend's house..

friend's mom awoke to find one of the guys in the corner of her bedroom

'sean? what are you doing?" she asked

"oh it's ok ms. hines, i'm just using the bathroom"

he was pissing on her clean laundry

• Like 1

e|---------------------------1-1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--3--3--3--3--3--3--3-|

B|-3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--1-1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--6--6--6--6--6--6--6-|

G|-4--4--4--4--4--4--4--4--3-3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--5--5--5--5--5--5--5-|

D|-0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--3-3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--5--5--5--5--5--5--5-|

A|-x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--1-1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--3--3--3--3--3--3--3-|

E|-3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--1-1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--3--3--3--3--3--3--3-|

-1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--|

-3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|

-3--3--3--3--3--3--3--3--|

-1--1--1--1--1--1--1--1--| bend tremelo arm down a bit on last few chords

reminded me of the time we were teenagers, drunk and passed out at a friend's house..

After a particularly drunken night out I was woken up by my ex stumbling around the bedroom. It took me a minute to focus my eyes and put together the odd sound with what the shape of the shadows on the bedroom wall were doing...he was pissing in my wardrobe...all over my VERY expensive shoe collection.

I also have a friend who used to get drunk and piss in airing cupboards. It was uncanny how no matter where we were he could always find an airing cupboard.

/standinguptopeepeople

one night last summer i shared a hotel room with a friend and his girl(they had the bed & i was in my sleeping bag on the floor) anyways we had partied pretty hard that day/night and i woke up to my homie pissing on the ac unit in the room. so his girl and i are screaming at him like wtf! thats not the bathroom so he side steps and continues to pee on the curtains which then created a waterslide of urine into my tote bag. then he turned to his girl and said,"________, ssssssssshhhh! stop yelling we're at a hotel and its late.." he then tried to take a sip of water from the cup we were ashing into but home girl stopped him. he didnt remember doing any of this the next day..

coollamestorybro/

pretty sure i pissed on one of my homies faces while he was passed out and i was blacked out. i woke up soaked in my own piss on the couch he was originally on, he was in the shower. still claims he woke up and got outta my line of fire before i hosed him when i bumped into him. im not buyin it.

• Like 1

reminds me of the time i was at a friends house, she just moved out and had a party, at 5am we here "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" "huh...im just..pissing in the sink" "NICK WHAT THE FUCK FIRST OF ALL WHY WOULD YOU BE PISSING IN THE SINK AND SECOND OF ALL THATS NOT THE SINK THATS THE FUCKING FRIDGE AND THATS ALL OUR FOOD FOR THE WEEK"

one night last summer i shared a hotel room with a friend and his girl(they had the bed & i was in my sleeping bag on the floor) anyways we had partied pretty hard that day/night and i woke up to my homie pissing on the ac unit in the room. so his girl and i are screaming at him like wtf! thats not the bathroom so he side steps and continues to pee on the curtains which then created a waterslide of urine into my tote bag. then he turned to his girl and said,"________, ssssssssshhhh! stop yelling we're at a hotel and its late.." he then tried to take a sip of water from the cup we were ashing into but home girl stopped him. he didnt remember doing any of this the next day..

coollamestorybro/

you have a sleeping bag? awesome!

I do have a sleeping bag..it's not the best sleeping bag but it's treated me well. I got it at Walmart its a Coleman. id say it was worth the 30 bucks.. The whole weekend was supposed to be a camping trip. But we couldn't find a vacant campsite and homegirl didn't want to illegally campout and inturn rented the room.